PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How the media works

Slowly but surely the medias lies and libels are unravelling.

However, as the they say, all a bit too late as the job has been done.

After the damage has been done. I hope there are hundreds of these over the next few years. The lies and atrocious slander directed towards Corbyn is a direct threat to our democracy. Them liars at the top will do or say anything to keep power. All you who bought it as fact were at best gullible idiots.

Disgusting.

After the damage has been done. I hope there are hundreds of these over the next few years. The lies and atrocious slander directed towards Corbyn is a direct threat to our democracy. Them liars at the top will do or say anything to keep power. All you who bought it as fact were at best gullible idiots.

Disgusting.
Fact in Daily Mail.

That's an oxymoron. ;)

Good to see that some MPs have not forgotten about this, which has huge implications for media freedom and allowing journalists to uncover wrongdoing:

'Data Leaks'

Imagine how the British and American press would report it if someone shared evidence of their governments' misdeeds.

I hope they demand that the Iranian whistleblower/hacker is arrested and tried for treason. That's the way it works, isn't it? ;)

Its good when Journalists check out timelines before tweeting out spurious allegations!!!

Corbyn still seen as a threat?

Thought this was an interesting article from a generally pretty balanced journal run by professional journalists:

Well the fookin sneaky bastards :(

118654022_10160361139808902_6147356159462647348_n.jpg

Don't know if it's been mentioned but seen on twitter, may not be true, that Laura Cummingsberg has left the BBC and is going to ITV and another media channel yet to be announced which is probably Murdoch' new one. I hate the bitch
Its an old article thats been doing the rounds.