PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Huawei P20 Pro

Chuy

Thinking about getting one of these. 30gb of data and unlimited calls/texts for £33/month.

Anybody have one and can you let me know if it's a good phone if so.

Cheers!

Thinking about getting one of these. 30gb of data and unlimited calls/texts for £33/month.

Anybody have one and can you let me know if it's a good phone if so.

Cheers!

I'm posting this message off one. Had it a couple of months now.

Absolutely awesome.

Definitely recommend getting one if you find a deal that you're happy with.

Edit to add: Only negative for me is that the earphones use the same port as the charger. There's no 3.5mm audio jack port. So you can't charge the phone and use earphones at the same time.

However, the battery life is awesome, so a fully charged phone will give you hours and hours of, for example, YouTube streaming time. You're probably talking 3-4hrs of continuous streaming videos. Much longer for things like Spotify.

It charges super quick too with the lightning charger. Takes literally about 45mins to fully charge.

They do add a little converter so you can use any 3.5mm standard size earphones that you may already use on other devices.

The camera is phenomenal as well, if you're into taking photos. 40mega pixel rear camera with, I think, 24mega pixel front facing one.

Last edited: