PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Huddersfield survive

Baldygit

Ridsdale OUT
Patron
A plucky rear guard action by Huddersfield saw them draw 1 - 1 with Chelsea and survive relegation. This is the first time that all three teams promoted to the Premiership have survived. Congratulations - it shows what can be achieved if you are determined enough

A plucky rear guard action by Huddersfield saw them draw 1 - 1 with Chelsea and survive relegation. This is the first time that all three teams promoted to the Premiership have survived. Congratulations - it shows what can be achieved if you are determined enough

Not quite.

Fulham, Rovers, Bolton 01/02 season for one. There is certainly at least one other season, too, that I know of but I would require google for the exact year.

Not quite.

Fulham, Rovers, Bolton 01/02 season for one. There is certainly at least one other season, too, that I know of but I would require google for the exact year.
Well don’t be so bloody lazy, get the info off google and let me know.

Not quite.

QPR, Norwich and Swansea 11/12 I think I read today JD. I thought I heard on the Chelsea Hudds commentary the detail the OP mentioned.

Not quite.

QPR, Norwich and Swansea 11/12 I think I read today JD. I thought I heard on the Chelsea Hudds commentary the detail the OP mentioned.

Sky News said it’s the third time in PL history.

Not quite.

I wonder who missed out that year.....? What was frustrating about that year was that all 3 stuck around in the top league for about 10 years and had cup / European success. It could easily have been us.

Great achievement by Huddersfield especially when you consider they finished 5th last season with a negative goal difference and had been mid table or lower for the previous 3 years.

Wagner to Leicester?

I stand corrected. It's the third time that all three clubs have stayed up. My hearing isn't as good as it used to be and I misheard the commentator on Sky.

This really is a weird stat though.

This really is a weird stat though.

Dcybts1XkAEUMDw.jpg:large