Hull City (h) 7-8-2021

Hypnotoad

Forum Patron
Patron
Apologies in advance if I've missed it - and I can't be arsed trawling back.

But as a non-season ticket shit fan bored with all this Covid shite.

ARE WE ON?????

YES / NO

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I am 100% on…..

Train into Preston for 12 noon , few scoops around town and then taxi down to Deepdale for 2-45pm.. can’t wait !!

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Does anyone know when match day tickets will go on sale… I want two in the Town End for the Hull game.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Important not to mix up removal of a legal requirement (which is what Johnson is likely to announce today) with the possibility of a "voluntary" requirement remaining in place, or being held in reserve as an option to be brought back in the winter if things get worse.

The Times article that today's Mirror is citing retained the possibility of "Covid passports" for spectators attending large sports events:

Untitled-2.jpg

EDIT: cited wrong article...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
If proof is required to get in to the game, maybe using the NHS app:

Is there anyone on here who would want to go to the match but hasn't been double jabbed? Just curious.

Also, no one seems to know what happens to people under 25 who are waiting for their second come the start of the season?

Then there's the added question of kids.

I can see the first game being chaotic with loads of people still queuing to get in at 3:00pm.

OP
Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad

Forum Patron
Patron
I guess that means including away fans, too? Be a travesty if we're not allowed to travel to Bloomfield Road in decent numbers (allocation permitting)
Will be SKY. Probably a Sunday 12 ko.
The illuminations are still on and would be nice to combine a full day out on Lancashire’s first and foremost Riviera.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I guess that means including away fans, too? Be a travesty if we're not allowed to travel to Bloomfield Road in decent numbers (allocation permitting)
I’m pretty sure that even in normal times Blackpool only allocate 2,000 to away fans….

royribble

Forum Patron
Patron
That's because if they gave clubs the full capacity of that shed they call a stand, (love the retro 1950's pillars) they would have more fans than them at most matches ;)