PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hull City (h) 7-8-2021

Hypnotoad

Patron
Apologies in advance if I've missed it - and I can't be arsed trawling back.

But as a non-season ticket shit fan bored with all this Covid shite.

ARE WE ON?????

YES / NO

I am 100% on…..

Train into Preston for 12 noon , few scoops around town and then taxi down to Deepdale for 2-45pm.. can’t wait !!

Does anyone know when match day tickets will go on sale… I want two in the Town End for the Hull game.

Important not to mix up removal of a legal requirement (which is what Johnson is likely to announce today) with the possibility of a "voluntary" requirement remaining in place, or being held in reserve as an option to be brought back in the winter if things get worse.

The Times article that today's Mirror is citing retained the possibility of "Covid passports" for spectators attending large sports events:

Untitled-2.jpg

EDIT: cited wrong article...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
If proof is required to get in to the game, maybe using the NHS app:

Is there anyone on here who would want to go to the match but hasn't been double jabbed? Just curious.

Also, no one seems to know what happens to people under 25 who are waiting for their second come the start of the season?

Then there's the added question of kids.

I can see the first game being chaotic with loads of people still queuing to get in at 3:00pm.

Boris just announced NO LIMITS on outdoor gatherings and abolishing of the law limiting numbers at sporting events 🤔

Boris just announced NO LIMITS on outdoor gatherings and abolishing of the law limiting numbers at sporting events 🤔
We just need the Prem and EFL to confirm they won't be keeping any voluntary measures in place.

I guess that means including away fans, too? Be a travesty if we're not allowed to travel to Bloomfield Road in decent numbers (allocation permitting)
Will be SKY. Probably a Sunday 12 ko.
The illuminations are still on and would be nice to combine a full day out on Lancashire’s first and foremost Riviera.

I guess that means including away fans, too? Be a travesty if we're not allowed to travel to Bloomfield Road in decent numbers (allocation permitting)
I’m pretty sure that even in normal times Blackpool only allocate 2,000 to away fans….

That's because if they gave clubs the full capacity of that shed they call a stand, (love the retro 1950's pillars) they would have more fans than them at most matches ;)