Hume - IF he is staying its a fresh start from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholson

Youth Team
Whilst I'm not disputing what your saying, how does enquiring about the availability of a player prove our manager is well liked?

you might be right about the enquiry, it perhaps proves nothing but you don't hear other managers/coaches/players slagging him off or controversy following him from club to club and i do recall him saying he'll use his contacts when he first took over which is were i get the impression he's well liked. the signings of Kevin Davies and Chris Humphrey who both had offers from Championship clubs have shown his ability to sell the club and his vision which is perhaps the most positive thing about the man.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
I have just been told the same as the BIG E and a few others, so that rumour looks like it has a lot of truth to it. And the big E is very accurate isn't he? I'd be happy with him staying so long as he can stay injury free, we suffered when he was out with injury.

Dannypne7

First Team
Like all those who said Davies would never sign isn't it. Very lame

Aye its almost as embarrassing as those who said that Davies deffinatley was not coming to PNE eh Danny ;)

Why on earth would I be embarrassed? I'm very happy to be proved wrong, and it just goes to show how very right I was all along about Graham Westley and the calibre of players he was capable of attracting.

Even better news for me is the imminent re-signing of Hume, who has proved his quality already yet received dog's abuse for basically doing nothing wrong.

So no, far from embarrassed.

stf4ever

Forum Patron
Patron
Why on earth would I be embarrassed? I'm very happy to be proved wrong, and it just goes to show how very right I was all along about Graham Westley and the calibre of players he was capable of attracting.

Even better news for me is the imminent re-signing of Hume, who has proved his quality already yet received dog's abuse for basically doing nothing wrong.

He was fat and looked like he couldn't be arsed when I last saw him play for us, which was admittedly about 14 months ago. He was a great player under DF/PB when we were in the Championship relegation season, and I'd love it if he was like that again for us.

Dannypne7

First Team
He was fat and looked like he couldn't be arsed when I last saw him play for us, which was admittedly about 14 months ago. He was a great player under DF/PB when we were in the Championship relegation season, and I'd love it if he was like that again for us.

Who could be arsed under Westley? He was a fucktard.

StevieNorthEnd

Safe Hands Cha
Patron
The Big E has spoken! He is very very rarely wrong and only appears at these momentous times! Unbelievable U turn with regard to Hume, the best possible outcome!

Headlights

Reserve
Who could be arsed under Westley? He was a fucktard.

Gotta love the word fucktard - possibly the greatest insult of all time.

Westley could not handle players who had proved themselves and earned some sort of positive reputation - only capable of working with upstarts who 'owed' for giving them an opportunity.

Cannot blame Hume (or a few others) in the slightest for this failing on GW's part.

SF

Advisor to the Owner
Hume is staying! Signing a new contract tomorrow! Also we hav asked about taking Andre Wisdom on a 12mth loan from Liverpool!

Surely he would have takers in the Championship or even the Premier League before coming to us??

He played 12 league games for them last season and 4 in Europe!!!

PNEinPendle

Manager

while I'm not keen to agree with stf4ever, Hume had put on weight and was v poor prior to GW joining. The only good thingGW did was to get rid of the dead wood replacing them with a team who are capable under the right leadership of getting us promoted. Time will tell if they do or don't

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
If this is true then I'm lumping on us to win the league. The amount of good news this summer is alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.