PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hunts to leave at the end of the season (Confirmed).

To get a decent testimonial he needs to get a Rangers or Celtic, not a sentimental game against Swindon

Adam .

Club Legend
I love you Paul.

Expected, but I am still gutted he won't be around.

Top guy and will forever be in my list of favourites.

Genuinely hope for nothing but the best for him.

NG White

Patron
Sad day but was inevitable. Ten fantastic years of service, glad they are talking about a testimonial, he deserves one. Really hope he is in the squad Saturday if he is fit to play.

Keeper1

Patron
A man fit to wear the badge and did so with grit, skill & dedication.
Pleased the club are sorting a testimonial & agree with Doc Brown a guard of honour on Saturday is warranted.
Hope there’s a suitably large crowd to show our appreciation.

TB1

Patron
Thank you for your long and dedicated service Paul, you always looked proud to wear the shirt. I hope that you find yourself another club to end your career and look forward to you receiving a good send off on Saturday.

Sad day. 😔

Hunts epitomises everything you want from a player; commitment matched with ability matched with pride in the shirt.

A true North End Soul and the end of an era to see him go.

Let’s hope he gets on the pitch on Saturday, goes up for a last minute corner and - if the football Gods are smiling - you know the rest . . . 🙏
Only read his chapter in NES 2 last night.
Sad to see him go.