PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

I am very worried

This thread is ridiculous.

Instead of being unnecessarily 'very worried' about another team, let's be 'very confident' in our own team, show some backbone and unequivocally believe that we WILL get automatic promotion. Have total faith in our ability and focus on us and us only.

totally agree!

Brilliant another Sheffield United are going up instead of us thread.

It must be the 3rd one this season.

I think its fair to expect Sheffield Utd to join in the final race for automatic.

They don't have to play Bristol City, Swindon, MK Dons or PNE in the run in. So they have got the easiest fixture list on paper.

Bristol City look nailed on for an automatic spot. Swindon are having their wobble right now - just got to hope it continues. Whilst MK Dons with the turd Robinson in charge just dont scare me. We have every chance right now.

If we do miss out on automatic, the playoffs do look like they will be a tough old competition this season. Who is gonna wanna play a semifinal leg on Bradfords pitch for starters.

Attack attack attack. The players were told to attack more on monday at half time, and scored almost straight away with men pushing on. At Walsall in the cup we were cautious till late on, then paggered them for 10 minutes, Earlier in the season v Fleetwood we were 2-0 down at h-t and poor, went for it 2nd half and scored 3.

Just 3 examples. In my opinion...play cautiously and finish 4th- 6th, then lose play - offs to a team that tries and succeeds to attack and score goals.

Go for it and we've a good chance of automatic, plus we'll actually entertain.

Simple and just my opinion.

I fear Grayson will go cautious route though. We could rip teams apart if we pushed forward as a team and took chances.

"They're the danger", " a force to be reckoned with", "they're the in form team" blah blah blah.
Same old same old and they tend to fuck it up as often as we do.

Think I'm in the unhappy fuckers camp.

I can see us going on a decent run but just falling just short of automatic when we will look back and regret that disastrous January and the momentum loss due to the Walsall fiasco in the JPT.

Maybe this is our year for the play offs? I can't see Swindon , Bristol or MKdons winning them if they miss out on promotion due to loss of momentum. Sheff utd's reputation for bottling it when it matters is nearly as bad as ours. Surely the law of averages will come in to play soon?

Attack attack attack. The players were told to attack more on monday at half time, and scored almost straight away with men pushing on. At Walsall in the cup we were cautious till late on, then paggered them for 10 minutes, Earlier in the season v Fleetwood we were 2-0 down at h-t and poor, went for it 2nd half and scored 3.

Just 3 examples. In my opinion...play cautiously and finish 4th- 6th, then lose play - offs to a team that tries and succeeds to attack and score goals.

I fear Grayson will go cautious route though. We could rip teams apart if we pushed forward as a team and took chances.

Amen!

Think I'm in the unhappy fuckers camp.

I can see us going on a decent run but just falling just short of automatic when we will look back and regret that disastrous January and the momentum loss due to the Walsall fiasco in the JPT.

Maybe this is our year for the play offs? I can't see Swindon , Bristol or MKdons winning them if they miss out on promotion due to loss of momentum. Sheff utd's reputation for bottling it when it matters is nearly as bad as ours. Surely the law of averages will come in to play soon?

I'm in the happy fuckers camp. We're winning a lot more than we're losing, in with a shout of promotion. That's enough to make me happy.

Good post!

We've got the strikers to fire our way out of this division if the players are allowed to play wih freedom.

+1

It's like this and that's the way it is.

Dele Alli out for a few weeks now, he's helped Franchise FC to plenty of points this season so that's a bonus.