PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

I Hate Ticket Touts!!!!!

I have just seen that the Killers have announced a one off show at the enpress ballroom in Lashpool on 8/9/06. If you have time have a look on a well know auction site at the prices of some of the tickets!!!! The site rhymes with tea-tray. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!:mad: :mad:

The sooner a law gets passed to stop this the better.

Re: I Hate Ticket Touts!!!!!

pnefan32 said:
The sooner a law gets passed to stop this the better.

I thought that one of the MPs had raised this recently, suggesting that this could be put in place.
I think from memory that it was relating to tennis at wimbledon, but the idea was to do it across the board.

I have never felt as though I should pay over the odds for tickets from a tout before, except I am going to Oz for the ashes this winter, and tickets are scarce, but I have been lucky enough to get sorted.

However, the Barmy Army have created a website for ticket sales from people who are looking to sell excess tickets without making any profit (or maybe just covering costs of postage).

You can find it at www.stoptout.com and it covers all types of events.
It has only just started though, and doesn't have many tickets available yet.

I think at the moment it is only for people selling, but it may be worth a try to see if you can request.
Happy hunting, and hope this helps others if your looking for tickets.

Re: I Hate Ticket Touts!!!!!

Im going out to Australiua in November but to work and travel for 12 months. Hopefully i can take in a day of one of the games whilst im out there. PM me if you wanna meet up whilst out there it will be good to meet a fellow forum user.