PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

I know lock down can really be a pain in the arse.

giro

Patron
But just how bad has it got when people are happy to stand in a queue of 50+, just to get a glimpse inside the new B & M Bargains on the Docks!

Its been like that since it opened, last week!

A grand day out? I’d rather try juggling soot!🥴

But just how bad has it got when people are happy to stand in a queue of 50+, just to get a glimpse inside the new B & M Bargains on the Docks!

Walked past the other day whilst the car was in Halfords for its MOT, there must have been 100+. They were going round the side of the building the queue was that long.
It’s fucking ridiculous.
Pretty much all of them without masks, queuing up for a shop of which there’s about 2 more of in a 5 mile radius.

I may get slightly bored at times but not that desperate.
Each to their own I suppose but not my idea of fun.

I nipped in today at 8am to beat the crowds that have been well reported. Nice, big, clean shop, but it's still just a B&M at the end of the day. I popped in to have a quick nosey at the garden centre bit, pleasantly surprised with that part actually, okay selection of plants and shrubs, I picked a few up for handy money, not sure if I'd ever really buy hard landscaping stuff from there but they sell sleepers, pavers, fencing, gates etc.

Sod going when it's packed though!

Did you see Edgy at the front of the que 🤣🤣🤣