PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

I love to celebrate with the rest of them, when England score…but

giro

Patron
Why pay £4/5 for a pint. Then throw it away?

Order a glass of tap water with each round. It’ll save you a fortune.

Not only that, wasting ale should carry a custodial sentence!🍺

PS Unless your drinking Foster’s. Then you’ll be given a suspend sentenced, due to mitigation!

Last edited:
I'm not a drinker anymore, but completely agree, absolutely dumb to waste money on a drink and throw it like that.

There are people suffering from hunger and thirst in the world that would do anything for a pint of Carlsberg... Or Carling if they're that desperate.

Why pay £4/5 for a pint. Then throw it away?

Order a glass of tap water with each round. It’ll save you a fortune.

Not only that, wasting ale should carry a custodial sentence!🍺

I'm not a drinker anymore, but completely agree, absolutely dumb to waste money on a drink and throw it like that.

There are people suffering from hunger and thirst in the world that would do anything for a pint of Carlsberg... Or Carling if they're that desperate.

I got drowned in lager whilst drinking only coke all night as I was driving.

If I'd have been pulled by the police there's no way they'd have believed I hadn't touched a drop.

However, even sober as a fart, I had a fucking wonderful night.

Temperature gives it away.

fosters is warm and smells of piss, the other stuff more like ammonia

I've been to plenty of Oasis gigs where you would see some liquid falling from sky and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

Wouldn't throw one myself but with a lot of alcohol already in their system, and a big goal going in, some is bound to be spilt.

I recall getting soaked away at Coventry in League one when Tom Clarke scored

Mate of mine was watching the game with his little lad at their local in Nottingham, told me when the first goal went in pints were everywhere and his lad was spraying fruit shoot all over the place!