PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Iconic images of the City of Preston - past & present.

William Preston 1898 Royal North Lancs ...

6130307752_7282fc88d8_z.jpg

29gbrip.jpg

Ringway - 1971.....{Only in Preston would they put a Ringway - through the centre of Town...WTF}

I will pm anyone a picture of my wifes flaccid penis if they can suss out how to post images off an iPad!

Last edited:
I will pm anyone a picture of my wifes flaccid penis if they can suss out how to post images off an iPad!

Go into settings and then privacy and photos and enable tapatalk. Then when replying on a thread you'll see 3 icons bottom right, ones a camera, ones something that looks like a landscape and the other is twitter. Hit the middle one (like a landscape) and bingo.

Now send me the fooking picture.

Don't think Safari browser on the iPad will allow you to upload may have to install an App...{don't want to encorage Mrs Nobber...like.}

1556kg6.jpg