If proofed was ever needed that you have to take an intelligence test before being allowed to vote!

JFK-1

Manager
I always knew Obama dunnit, he had a clear hand in 9-11. "Never around, always on vacation, not in the office"

Now in his defence it went down over 7 years before he was elected to the office but who am I to argue with the logic of the geniuses who attend Trump rallies.

OP
giro

giro

Manager
The 2 minute edit limit screwed things up.
The title was going to be If proofed was ever need that you have to take an intelligence test before being allowed to vote!

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Amazing that the Democrat's cant put together a presidential run that can beat him though.

Imagine living in a 2 party system where Donald Trump's Republicans are only the second worst party.

Favourite part was when the lady tried to argue that presidents should be male because hormone imbalances can make women irrational. At the same time her president is calling for the ingestion of disinfectant and using a drug with no proven benefit to treat coronavirus

OP
giro

giro

Manager
Amazing that the Democrat's cant put together a presidential run that can beat him though.

Imagine living in a 2 party system where Donald Trump's Republicans are only the second worst party.

Favourite part was when the lady tried to argue that presidents should be male because hormone imbalances can make women irrational. At the same time her president is calling for the ingestion of disinfectant and using a drug with no proven benefit to treat coronavirus
Lee,

I think it’s irrelevant who the Democrats put up for President. These knuckle draggers haven’t hope in hells chance of making a decision based on reason.

OP
giro

giro

Manager
Muzza,
As I explained in my second post, I didn’t have time to edit the title because the 2min window closed, as I was required by the management, aka Mrs Giro, to assist her.

I presumed the title, as shown in my second post, was self explanatory.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Muzza,
As I explained in my second post, I didn’t have time to edit the title because the 2min window closed, as I was required by the management, aka Mrs Giro, to assist her.

I presumed the title, as shown in my second post, was self explanatory.
Sorted 👌