PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

If that’s the best we can offer for the FA cup?

Mourinho just now: "I tell my players when they lose in the Premier League it's my fault, if you lose today it's your fault."

Haha a leaf out of Neil's book.

Dion Dublin “today is all about attitude and application”.

15 minutes gone Marine 0 Spurs 0. (Spurs 9 full internationals!).

The football cliche lives on the bin men, teacher, 20 year old goalkeeper and shelf stacker 0 Football Royalty 3, enjoying the match far more than the clueless shower of shite yesterday.

I'm from Chorley .. but stuff Chorley. Went on to a play off final match at victory park (Chorley lost 3-2) a few years ago and it was packed with Blackburn and Bolton fans singing anti-PNE chants (I recall it being a few days before our play off final Vs Swindon) It was a bit odd.
Although Chorley have done well, it must be rubbish for them from a fans viewpoint....

Normally they would be mega excited about the 4th and 5th draws hoping that they pull a big one...

in normal times if they drew Man Utd away the crowd would be 75,000 at say £30 per head = £2.2m

Chorley would get 40% of that kitty plus TV money.... so approximately £1m.

The FA Cup isn't a priority for any club in the top two division any more.
Hasn't been for a long time.
Ever since Man U boycotted it. Arrogant twats that they are.

But to be fair, there simply isn't enough money in it and let's face it, the FA are amateurs clinging onto the past. In their little world they probably think The FA Cup is still super important. :rolleyes:

These days, I only watch the final if I've nowt else to do.

Although Chorley have done well, it must be rubbish for them from a fans viewpoint....

Normally they would be mega excited about the 4th and 5th draws hoping that they pull a big one...

in normal times if they drew Man Utd away the crowd would be 75,000 at say £30 per head = £2.2m

Chorley would get 40% of that kitty plus TV money.... so approximately £1m.

Yes it must be rubbish for the football club and Chorley in general being put on the map for very positive reasons. Must be awful for the community.