If you could meet one person off here, who you don't know, for a beer, whom and why.

BPIG - GBNF

Forum Patron
Patron
They were great fun back in the day. Remember after the first or second one getting absolutely rat arsed in the Withys.

Used to be a good social community many years back on here.
Be class if we could do something like that again, I’d have to get fit though so I didn’t show myself up too much.

Muzza

Forum Patron
Patron
I got I.D'd for some cold coffee Monster energy drinks make. Imagine that, me with my thinning shaved head, forehead wrinkles and beard being I.D'd.
I said to the assistant 'are you joking?' I think he got intimidated by that.
I've been I.D'd for zero percent stuff a lot, which is stupid because it has the same ABV as a banana!

Take it as a compliment mate. I got ID'd by a Morrisons delivery driver last week because I'd ordered a selection of craft ales in my shopping. I'm 36 😕

I was genuinely chuffed to bits though. Ran upstairs and posed in my full length mirror for a few minutes, giving it the old "I've still got it, I've still got it"
Lol, I got ID'd trying to get in a bar about 3 years ago when I was 43. Result!

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
I bought a 0% Shiraz from the supermarket today - they don't sell booze in supermarkets over here, but there's always a bottle-shop next to them so was surprised to see it, but as it's zero alcohol it's fair enough. Anyway, when I took it to the self-serve checkout the till flashed for an assistant and I had to prove my age to purchase it?!?
Where are you Muzza ?

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
Bit late to this one but would be happy to meet anyone off here. If I had to pick a ComeDineWithMe table it would be Joan, Sepp and Libs. With Raef serving drinks 😘