PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

If you could meet one person off here, who you don't know, for a beer, whom and why.

Anyone sit watching University challenge with the family ? I normally get about four right and its pretty close who wins , do you watch it ? And, whats your normal score ?
I was on a right roll one evening and got nearly all of the question right (fluke) probably similar to your score most other times, all I got was moaning from my lot saying "well, you're old that's why you know the answers"

I bought them the sore loser edition of monopoly last Christmas 😊

Good thread.

I've known @sf and @BPIG - GBNF for years now from when we used to rep the endz on another forum. A pair of genuine sound nut bags. Defo camp out in my back garden with those cats. Bro's for life.

@Jack Daniels and @Sepp Blatter are cat guys like myself, so they're golden in my book too.

@Preston Lad @Sid Snot @stf4ever ....all proper sound down to earth lads. There are too many to name really.

I'd even meet Raefil too, just to tie him up and give him a leg and a wing into the river ribble.

Soz if I've forgotten anyone, I'm in a bit of a mad rush and just popped in briefly.

Honestly ,I shouted up to mrs mapping how to spell that and I googled that as well ! Apparently its right ?????????

Edit : "me me me me me me " dont give me a hard time sid its me birthday :)

giphy.gif

Myself, would be @Preston1880 because I want to see if he is as zany as he is on here and also to witness 1st hand his ability to flip flop from funny zany loon to serious person within a conversation.

Whilst I'd be happy to meet anyone on here regardless of previous disagreements ( which are funny not vindictive imho) , if I were only to choose one then it would be that old duffer and old Prestonian Outreacher....... He surfaced again recently after a long lay off and I was over the moon. :)

You lot realise that the only way that you can meet up is in a nightclub? For another two weeks and then only with a Gold Card? :D :D

or Moor Park.. :)

I was on a right roll one evening and got nearly all of the question right (fluke) probably similar to your score most other times, all I got was moaning from my lot saying "well, you're old that's why you know the answers"

I used to answer every single question with 'Benjamin Disraeli' and was often correct.

Cluedo was my favourite. We could suggest some scenarios involving forum members and how they did the murder.
It was Ando. In the lounge. With tales of his hat trick.
It was Preach. In the street. With his unimog.
It was Edgy. In his billiard room. With his walking cane.

I don't think it would take a genius to figure it out, flipflop & snicky. I presume the feeling would be mutual, so no hurt feelings either way 😁
I’d meet you for drink and a chat anytime winky. No hard feelings from me, this is a football forum and unlike some I don’t treat it like real life.

To me winkytinky is a fuckwit. But I don’t think ******** is.
same with raefil.

Dont think he posts anymore. DannyPNE7 used to make me howl reading his posts many years ago.

Id buy him a drink.