PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

If you could meet one person off here, who you don't know, for a beer, whom and why.

They were great fun back in the day. Remember after the first or second one getting absolutely rat arsed in the Withys.

Used to be a good social community many years back on here.
Be class if we could do something like that again, I’d have to get fit though so I didn’t show myself up too much.

I got I.D'd for some cold coffee Monster energy drinks make. Imagine that, me with my thinning shaved head, forehead wrinkles and beard being I.D'd.
I said to the assistant 'are you joking?' I think he got intimidated by that.
I've been I.D'd for zero percent stuff a lot, which is stupid because it has the same ABV as a banana!

Take it as a compliment mate. I got ID'd by a Morrisons delivery driver last week because I'd ordered a selection of craft ales in my shopping. I'm 36 😕

I was genuinely chuffed to bits though. Ran upstairs and posed in my full length mirror for a few minutes, giving it the old "I've still got it, I've still got it"
Lol, I got ID'd trying to get in a bar about 3 years ago when I was 43. Result!

I bought a 0% Shiraz from the supermarket today - they don't sell booze in supermarkets over here, but there's always a bottle-shop next to them so was surprised to see it, but as it's zero alcohol it's fair enough. Anyway, when I took it to the self-serve checkout the till flashed for an assistant and I had to prove my age to purchase it?!?
Where are you Muzza ?

Trouble with kids today
All this shilly Shally around
A good wallop and and expel never did me any harm
Footnote
I am writing this as I try to nail jelly to a wall whilst wearing a tutu and wellies
Why would you dress a jelly up in a tutu and wellies,m'lud?
Surely not some form of upper class perversion from boarding school?

@Jack Daniels, would be so cool to hang out together.

Hi Pwyeych. Hove you been double jabbed now with the 'boid juice!?

I've got a load of empty well worn discoloured paint buckets that I found at the side of the road last week. You can have them if you want?

Keep your horse chestnuts in and other objet d'art.

Bit late to this one but would be happy to meet anyone off here. If I had to pick a ComeDineWithMe table it would be Joan, Sepp and Libs. With Raef serving drinks 😘