PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

If you could meet one person off here, who you don't know, for a beer, whom and why.

The farting I can stand but dinner with a vegan?
He’s off the list 😏

I can't do any vegan jokes because my mum's vegan. Frankie Boyle did one on MTW back in the day though about dinner parties... How does it go, ah yeah...

"Please help yourself to nibbles, he was our favourite Guinea Pig."

No, no, that wasn't it. 🤦

I can't do any vegan jokes because my mum's vegan. Frankie Boyle did one on MTW back in the day though about dinner parties... How does it go, ah yeah...

"Please help yourself to nibbles, he was our favourite Guinea Pig."

No, no, that wasn't it. 🤦
Ha ha, I think Jimmy Carr has done it as well.

"Of course there's a vegetarian option... you can fuck off!"

There are loads on here tbh who seem like interesting, good-humoured people you could go for a drink with.

Fair share of helmets too though.

He doesn’t post on here anymore but Bardas sounded like he’d lived one hell of a life. Would have been cool to hear his stories.

Surprised anyone remembers me after so long. But well chuffed that anyone remembers me and thinks well. I left under a hell of a cloud, upset a lot of people. Of all of them, pissing off JK bothers me the most.

He`s done a cracking job with the forum. Needs saying. I`m sorry, JK.

Don`t get down your way as much, Jakehake....my mother passed a couple of years back after a long struggle with cancer.

Regarding my issues online ( I`m nicer in real life) it was eventually found that I have severe dyspraxia. ( got all the right bits in me head, but they don`t talk to each other much, in short! :) ) I`m techically both mentally and physically disabled. But didn`t know that for 40 odd years, you learn coping strategies.

Still follow the North End, of course, but don`t post because one of my coping strategies is to avoid situations I`m not at home in.

Surprised anyone remembers me after so long. But well chuffed that anyone remembers me and thinks well. I left under a hell of a cloud, upset a lot of people. Of all of them, pissing off JK bothers me the most.

Don`t get down your way as much, Jakehake....my mother passed a couple of years back after a long struggle with cancer.

Regarding my issues online ( I`m nicer in real life) it was eventually found that I have severe dyspraxia. ( got all the right bits in me head, but they don`t talk to each other much, in short! :) ) I`m techically both mentally and physically disabled. But didn`t know that for 40 odd years, you learn coping strategies.

Still follow the North End, of course, but don`t post because one of my coping strategies is to avoid situations I`m not at home in.
Nice to see you back Bardas. Good to hear from you and glad you’ve got some answers along the way, take care of yourself.

I got id'd in the states a couple of years ago, I said to the lad "I'm 48" he said "oh I'm sorry" I said "don't worry about it, you've just made my day"
In bars, they tend to id everyone in the US, irrespective of how old you look.
Sorry to spoil it for you Mark. 😂

I remember you well
For one reason alone - I remember you as a really nice guy and sadly missed

Welcome back @Bardas
You we’re a great poster, sharing some wonderful things with us. Best wishes 👍