Ifollow issues anyone?

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Have to say iFollow worked pretty flawlessly for me which genuinely was amazing especially as I was on 4G rather than wifi.

I saw the whole dreadful game unfortunately.

Strongbow

Advisor to the Owner
Have to say iFollow worked pretty flawlessly for me which genuinely was amazing especially as I was on 4G rather than wifi.

I saw the whole dreadful game unfortunately.

Pretty wank for me tbh .... Laptop to TV via HMDI ..... after not getting on until 3.20 still not seen either goal as it froze and by the time i got it going again was 5min gone.

All in all a piss poor and reverted to Radio Rovers that brought me news of a piss poor result first.

Won't use again ...................... ;)

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Pretty wank for me tbh .... Laptop to TV via HMDI ..... after not getting on until 3.20 still not seen either goal as it froze and by the time i got it going again was 5min gone.

All in all a piss poor and reverted to Radio Rovers that brought me news of a piss poor result first.

You didn't miss much. I think I would've rather had mine not working.

With the amount of folk that had issues today it's a wonder anybody actually pays for it.

Paul Szacsky

Forum Patron
Patron

I was same as you lappy to TV via HDMI cable, worked flawlessly unfortunately...also was 12 mins into the game before I got on, if that happens again I won't be using the service.

Baldygit

Forum Patron
Patron
45 mins trying to get on. Decided enough is enough so emailed eflifollow and asked for a refund. It immediately came on so only missed 15 mins - if 2nd class service next time then I think "breach of contract" may come into play

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
I got going 10 minutes into the game. Picture was decent to be fair but it will be annoying if I have to go through that palava every time.

Wisemen say

Forum Patron
Patron
I got going 10 minutes into the game. Picture was decent to be fair but it will be annoying if I have to go through that palava every time.
I think I managed to get on with about 15/20 minutes of the game gone.
I thought the picture I had was very good and clear, commentary was OK and actually enjoyed it other than the result and our inability to go and finish a team off when in total control of the game.

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
I managed to get it about 10 minutes in. Then it started freezing or sound disappearing after about 55 minutes. The picture quality was in and out, mainly out.

Bhagwan H

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm disappointed that it started working after about 20 minutes. I decided to watch game rather than playing in golf comp on such a nice day. I should have known better😕

rem

Forum Patron
Patron
Why does it work fine for some and not others. Once I got on there were no hiccups and picture and commentary were excellent.

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Didn't get to see it at all. Stayed up till 1am while trying to keep reloading but all it did was say I had to buy a match pass even though I had alreaady bought one. Emailed ifollow demanding a refund but haven't heard back yet.