Ifollow issues anyone?

ZeusHam

Advisor to the Owner
They use that but don’t have exclusive rights to it. When they brought out the Apple Watch they wanted to call it iWatch. Someone else already had the rights to that name so Apple couldn’t use it.
I thought it is called an iWatch??

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
ifollow is a turd of a service and just like our nike shirts needs binning.
Presumably there's a requirement for each club to have a streaming service of some kind so if we binned iFollow we'd need to set up our own. I can't see that happening any time soon so we're stuck with it.

sliper

Forum Patron
Patron
Just tried to sign up for Ifollow for tomorrow.. and I am only being offered audio commentary ? Am I missing something ?

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Just tried to sign up for Ifollow for tomorrow.. and I am only being offered audio commentary ? Am I missing something ?
If you're not a ST holder, that's all there is on iFollow, because the match (and the Derby match on Wednesday) is on Sky Sports.

sliper

Forum Patron
Patron
If you're not a ST holder, that's all there is on iFollow, because the match (and the Derby match on Wednesday) is on Sky Sports.
Just tried to sign up via NowTV and their site is playing up.. oooooh.. people don't realise the problems of an armchair football fan !

We are all "shit fans" now !

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Didn't get to see it at all. Stayed up till 1am while trying to keep reloading but all it did was say I had to buy a match pass even though I had already bought one. Emailed ifollow demanding a refund but haven't heard back yet.
I just got an email back from ifollow yesterday saying they'd received my refund request and would let me know when a decision has been made. Erm, sorry, there's no 'decision' that needs to be made, I paid for a service, I didn't receive the service, I want a refund. Plain and simple. That was just a match pass and I want to subscribe for the month of July, but they're pissing me off with this.

I just got an email back from ifollow yesterday saying they'd received my refund request and would let me know when a decision has been made. Erm, sorry, there's no 'decision' that needs to be made, I paid for a service, I didn't receive the service, I want a refund. Plain and simple. That was just a match pass and I want to subscribe for the month of July, but they're pissing me off with this.
I got a similar "decision" response on Thursday - and I hadn't asked for a refund! I simply asked for advice and assistance and a reassurance that I would be able to see today's game. As it is, with 5 minutes to go I still can't get any video (as a ST holder). Fuming.