PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifollow issues anyone?

Final Stand

Catchy book title, who was the author?
Patron
Trying to get access for this afternoons game, never used it before, tried registering says my email address is already in use, strange as I have never been on I follow before, then enter my email address to renew password, receive the link and it does not update the password to enable me to have access with my email address that appears already in use?

Trying to get access for this afternoons game, never used it before, tried registering says my email address is already in use, strange as I have never been on I follow before, then enter my email address to renew password, receive the link and it does not update the password to enable me to have access with my email address that appears already in use?
There will be a reply but it can take hours. You could try emailing ifollow on the link but make it high priority

I had similar.

try and download App and log in.

If you can log in app it means you’re registered.

I had to get registered before it would take my code.

if not registered try on different devices. Wouldn’t let me on iPad, let me register on my iPhone. (It still won’t let me sign in on iPad on web page)

If you are registered Then click on the link on the email and try and input your code. Again this would only let me on my phone, not iPad.

after I managed to input the code on my phone I logged out of the app on my iPad then logged back in and it said I was subscribed.

good luck! 👍🏻

To be honest the club has been pretty helpful with this and given everyone plenty of time to organise this. I think radio Lancashire will be covering the game ?
Not criticising the club, dam, guess I’m just an impulse buyer.

Now sorted registered the better half I’ve now got access to the match. COYW

I had a lot of trouble too it would not recognise my email or password this went on for about a month . it did get sorted eventually but they would reset my password and it still would let me sign in I was going around in circles it was driving me mad . thank god I will be able to watch the game now . I have been paying my subscription for about 15 odd years it happens more than it should very frustrating .I live in Australia Melbourne so I rely on the live games through IFollow and enjoy it ,its great .

Loaded onto laptop and HDMI lead to LG tv .... trailed watching 2015 play off other day seemed ok ... match action ok but when camera focused on crowd went blank on tv ... 5 years ago so hopefully improved by now.

Fingers crossed for today.

I'm having problems with it. Registered etc yesterday and downloaded the app on my new pc. Got it to play DR's interview last night without any problems. I've just tried to start the matchday programme and the screen goes blank with Error on it. Come out of that screen and try to play a full match video, as a test, and it tells me to upgrade my account. HELP!

" Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later. "

This is their big moment. Thousands of people logging on. The chance to convert thousands of us into subscribers.

Looks like the fuckwits aren't up to it.

They have literally one job to do.

Is anyone really surprised?