PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifollow issues anyone?

" Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later. "

This is their big moment. Thousands of people logging on. The chance to convert thousands of us into subscribers.

Looks like the fuckwits aren't up to it.

They have literally one job to do.

Is anyone really surprised?
Yes same thing has happened to me. As you say utterly predictable.

Yeah, I was logged in 2 hours ago and now I'm not.

Shambles!
Again, this might not work, and I could be kicking myself soon, but try clicking on your name in the top right corner and logging in again when it sends you to a new login page. I find I have to do this every time.

Weeks in the making.

Meeting after meeting after meeting

Club: "You will be able to cope with all these extra fans logging on?"
ifollow: "Yes, no problem."
Club: "But you know there'll be extra demand? Like, loads of extra people?"
ifollow: "No problemo"
Club: "So, you are definitely all ready to go. Nothing can go wrong?"
ifollow: "What could go wrong? Relax! We've got it covered."

Zoom has the whole planet streaming personal video streams. This bunch of charlatans can't switch a video feed on.

What an utter shambles.

Again, this might not work, and I could be kicking myself soon, but try clicking on your name in the top right corner and logging in again when it sends you to a new login page. I find I have to do this every time.
My name was there 2 hours ago, now it has been replaced by "Sign In/Register".

Shambles.

Can you get the feed to show on tv? Got on my phone but with YouTube etc gives me an icon to display on tv, I can't find such an icon on this feed.

Sorry, but there has been a problem signing you in. Please try again later.

Logged on this morning paid the tenner looks like I will miss out. Shambles