PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifollow issues anyone?

I have finally got today's live match stream (vs Derby) working after getting a 4th email in 8 days from iFollow support. The last one was from someone who had actually read my original email in full. Even then I had another hiccup u til I disabled my adblocker. Hope you get sorted Muzza.
Ah, glad you got it sorted. I had another email (after I replied to their last one) saying it takes them 27 days to 'make a decision' about the refund. Dicks.
I've subscribed for July but won't be able to check it works until Saturday now, what with the Derby game being on Sky.

Any body buy the two programmes that were offered for sale on the club's website - one for the 5000th game and one to cover the rest ?

Not received mine as yet, any body get theirs ?

Me neither and sod all response from anyone about it.

Emailed the Company in question overnight asking about delivery and respectfully asking for a refund given that these items were "time sensitive" and not much use after the event.

Got a reply stating that they didn't guarantee delivery etc, they'd been short staffed etc, but any way they are being despatched shortly

Better late than never I suppose, but a pretty poor effort

The ad appeared @ mid June, well after lock down started, so the excuse sounds pretty flimsy

Forewarned for next time I suppose

Tried and better tried to make this work, but still struggling

Can get sound only, screen blacked out

Think Ill stick with Radio Lancs

I am no computer genius but it should not be this difficult
I've got a login, password and code - that should be enough,you shouldn't have to change settings or whatever

Will certainly not be shelling out for this next season

Any body buy the two programmes that were offered for sale on the club's website - one for the 5000th game and one to cover the rest ?

Not received mine as yet, any body get theirs ?
Still not got mine. Something else I won't be doing again.

Ah, glad you got it sorted. I had another email (after I replied to their last one) saying it takes them 27 days to 'make a decision' about the refund. Dicks.
I've subscribed for July but won't be able to check it works until Saturday now, what with the Derby game being on Sky.

Good luck.