PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifollow Match Pass for Today's Game ST Holders

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Patron
I haven't received an email with the match pass for today's game? Has anyone else who selected ST Option 1 received theirs?

I got an email from PNE a few days ago saying they will pass my email address to Ifollow. They said I would be able to watch it if I already had an Ifollow account under that email address or set one up that day. I’ll find out about 11:30 whether I can watch it or not.

I got an email from PNE a few days ago saying they will pass my email address to Ifollow. They said I would be able to watch it if I already had an Ifollow account under that email address or set one up that day. I’ll find out about 11:30 whether I can watch it or not.
I've just searched back - I got that email but didn't see it as I wasn't expecting to get anything until Friday with a code.

I've no idea if I have an ifollow account....I've always linked in through mypne? The email was sent on Wednesday at 2pm and said if you don't have an ifollow account you need to set one up by the end of that day. That's bollocks to expect that at such short notice.

I received my email as an Option 1er. Just checked the app and it looks ready to show the game 🙏🤞

I joined ifollow for the Stoke city game, i dont understand the ST option, can i just watch the game today like i idid the stoke game thanks

I joined ifollow for the Stoke city game, i dont understand the ST option, can i just watch the game today like i idid the stoke game thanks
Just buy a match day pass which is what I always do at the moment. It will be the same thing you did for the stoke game.

You will be able to get a video pass an hour before kick off if you are just buying match by match.
Sorry @accywhite - you only get the game live if you have a season ticket due to the following text on the live page:

The game is live on Sky Sports, meaning it is not available on iFollow video, unless you are a season card holder who chose option one on the recent survey.

Sorry @accywhite - you only get the game live if you have a season ticket due to the following text on the live page:

The game is live on Sky Sports, meaning it is not available on iFollow video, unless you are a season card holder who chose option one on the recent survey.
OK Mr M thanks i appreciate your time cheers (y) (y)

I've tried the NOWTV option, can't get past the address entry option, supposed to be quick and hassle free! It's a joke.

Under option 3 you got free IFollow for the away match at QPR. Now that it is on Sky red button, will this now be changed to a Saturday away match?

Under option 3 you got free IFollow for the away match at QPR. Now that it is on Sky red button, will this now be changed to a Saturday away match?
Why would it be?

Not every ST holder has Sky Sports - and only the midweek away games were available to clubs for bundling in season ticket deals.

I haven't had an email with a code for this eve's match. Does anyone know if it's the same arrangements tonight as it was on Sunday, i.e. it's automatically available once logged into ifollow?

I haven't had an email with a code for this eve's match. Does anyone know if it's the same arrangements tonight as it was on Sunday, i.e. it's automatically available once logged into ifollow?
According to the club, you should've had an email by now.

They say check your junk mail and if nothing there, email them on ticketoffice@pne.com.