PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifollow Match Pass for Today's Game ST Holders

I haven't had an email with a code for this eve's match. Does anyone know if it's the same arrangements tonight as it was on Sunday, i.e. it's automatically available once logged into ifollow?

It's codes until the end of the month but they're looking at making them automatically available for those who took option 1 from next month.

For some reason the Cardiff game being on Sky meant the process was different and access had to be given directly by the EFL, presumably because it was only for current season ticket holders and no match passes were available to buy.

It's codes until the end of the month but they're looking at making them automatically available for those who took option 1 from next month.

For some reason the Cardiff game being on Sky meant the process was different and access had to be given directly by the EFL, presumably because it was only for current season ticket holders and no match passes were available to buy.
The process for the Cardiff game was perfect. Simple. Log in and you're in. No code required. Why they can't just make it that simple going forward I don't know.

Got a code but when I logged onto I follow it took me straight to the game without having to enter code

Scroll down NOW TV and they have a section call Bonus streams which includes tonight's game against QPR. I'm hoping this is free but can't tell until it starts at 7:40.