PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

iFollow

Has anyone watched ifollow in their tv?
Using the built-in Smart TV browser is not supported (the original PNE announcement said so).

But you can certainly plug a PC or laptop into a TV with a HDMI cable and watch it that way on a browser like Chrome.

Mileage may vary with Apple products, as they may be deliberately blocking video output on iPads etc.

Was working fine.. now no sound.

I bought a top of the range samsung tablet thinking it could do what my old one could, connect via an hdmi cable to the tv. It can't, no matter what connector you get because the 'socket' doesn't have the necessary connections to do so, it can only be cast (the modern way). I have only succeeded in casting the commentary not the video content.

Always works for me on the tv using the fire stick amazon silk browser. Just request desktop site at top and good to go.

I bought a top of the range samsung tablet thinking it could do what my old one could, connect via an hdmi cable to the tv. It can't, no matter what connector you get because the 'socket' doesn't have the necessary connections to do so, it can only be cast (the modern way). I have only succeeded in casting the commentary not the video content.
You'll probably have more joy using a Chrome browser on the tablet if possible, rather than using the PNE app (which has the ability to e.g. block video casting to TVs etc.).

(I don't use a tablet myself though)

No access again!

No video for either Luton or Cardiff. Multiple emails with iFollow later, I get access to watch the Derby game.

Go to log in today: nothing. Live chat support: change password; clear cache etc: still nothing. Email iFollow support! Bl00dy rubbish!