PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

IFollow

Is it too soon for any kind of picture from Huddersfield yet? All I can get is very slow buffering circle??

I have had the picture live for around 10 minutes. Boring pre-match music as the team warms up.

If the slow buffering circle persists, then log out and then log back in, worked for me v Brentford the other week.

Is it too soon for any kind of picture from Huddersfield yet? All I can get is very slow buffering circle??
If the slow buffering circle persists, then log out and then log back in, worked for me v Brentford the other week.
Yep, if that buffering circle stays there for much longer than 30 seconds, it's almost certainly fucked.

Logging out/back in may work - I've also had cases where I had to switch to a different browser as I couldn't bring the original one back to life no matter what I tried.

Yep, if that buffering circle stays there for much longer than 30 seconds, it's almost certainly fucked.

Logging out/back in may work - I've also had cases where I had to switch to a different browser as I couldn't bring the original one back to life no matter what I tried.
I'm on Google Chrome, I am not techie enough to even know how to utilise another Browser!