I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
What it should be called is "I'm not a celebrity get me in there".
Gone down the pan this program.
Clicking through the channels and came across this. Hadn't even realised there was a new series.
"Smoochy" and "Naughty Boy" are apparently two of the "celebrities" this time around.
Never heard of either of them.
Time they knocked the show on its head.

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron
Clicking through the channels and came across this. Hadn't even realised there was a new series.
"Smoochy" and "Naughty Boy" are apparently two of the "celebrities" this time around.
Boomer alert ⚠️ I've never heard of them either but it's worth watching for David Ginola alone 😍

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

I used to kind of laugh at how old people new everything about Betty Davies, Frank Sinatra, Tony Hancock- but nothing about the actors and singers who were actually relevant in modern 1970s Britain.

Funny how many celebrities my daughter mentions to me, who I’ve never heard of - it’s almost as though I’m becoming one of those old people.

Just saying;). :p

Libertine

Advisor to the Owner
That Naughty Boy character is a right slapped arse. If he keeps behaving like that he's going to find himself eating a lot of penis and anus. Racism claims incoming. Brace yourself ITV.

giro

Forum Patron
Patron
It’s a pity Richard Madley left. I’ve heard they’re planning on doing a version of Supermarket Sweep.

He’d have cleared the drinks aisle, in seconds!

What a whopper!

Mashimbo

Forum Patron
Patron
Take away this year's mediocre celebs and the the shows format is already well past its sell by date. Needs to end after this series.

Same with strictly, that needs to move to a two year format - same old, same old.