In court for throwing pie onto a football pitch

Marcus Lawrenso

First Team
[quote[

An angry Bournemouth fan hurled a pie at Chelsea players after watching his team lose to a late Eden Hazard goal, a court heard. Adam Cox, 26, allegedly chucked his steak treat onto the pitch after watching the Belgian grab a lucky deflected winner to send Chelsea through to the semi-finals of the Carabou Cup. Cox is accused of throwing a pie without lawful excuse onto a football pitch without lawful excuse after watching Hazard’s deflected goal hit the net…
[/quote]

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/in-court-fo...k#christchurch

https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/stat...27059790872576 see replies

Last edited by a moderator:

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Quite right too...

Pies should be treated with more respect.

Absolute waste!

NORTHENDRTOPS

Forum Patron
Patron
Dirty Harry;n3424747 said:
The steak treat was sent on to the pitch with the instruction to get to the pie-line and get crosses in.
I think it went pasty the pie line Harry...anyway whats yer beef?

Ando60

First Team
Im sorry to sound like a miserable old grouch, but you cant go around throwing objects on the pitch - get him fined !!!

Marcus Lawrenso

First Team
Ando60;n3424796 said:
Im sorry to sound like a miserable old grouch, but you cant go around throwing objects on the pitch - get him fined !!!
even made the Daily Mail according to the AFC Bournemouth Forum , apparently he didn't turn up at the Magistrates Court so the case has to be heard again and probably the punishment will increase ?

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootb...l-excuse.7974/

" If it's the same one, I saw it happen. Carabau cup. Half the pie landed on a woman several rows in front. "

Don't get me wrong I laughed at the banter but you can't interfere with or encroach onto the pitch full stop

There's a ongoing Crown Court Case at Preston now - the culture had to change , but things work both ways too

Last edited:

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Reminds me when we beat Millwall 3-0 and their Fans where in the old Pavilion. We was 3-0 up at Half time. One of their Fans had no shirt on, purchased a Pie, turned round to a few of our fans singing "You fat B*****D", He launched the Pie into the Town end and one of Fans jumped up grabbed it, took a massive Bite and threw it back and it hit the Guy who threw it first. One of funniest moments during Half-time I have seen at Deepdale.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
FootballcrazyP_;n3425405 said:
Reminds me when we beat Millwall 3-0 and their Fans where in the old Pavilion. We was 3-0 up at Half time. One of their Fans had no shirt on, purchased a Pie, turned round to a few of our fans singing "You fat B*****D", He launched the Pie into the Town end and one of Fans jumped up grabbed it, took a massive Bite and threw it back and it hit the Guy who threw it first. One of funniest moments during Half-time I have seen at Deepdale.
:)

Brilliant

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
The key question here is how did he manage to have a pie so late into the game? Did he manage to buy it with just minutes to go or had it saved it from half time?

Kathryn

First Team
Tino;n3425590 said:
The key question here is how did he manage to have a pie so late into the game? Did he manage to buy it with just minutes to go or had it saved it from half time?
Maybe bought at halftime but found it inedible.

Ando60;n3424796 said:
Some posters need fining for thinking that their comments are actually funny: hot cross pun, Athletico Mince, pasty pie line. Have they been posted by eight-year olds?

janiejones

First Team
Paul Weller;n3425610 said:
Some posters need fining for thinking that their comments are actually funny: hot cross pun, Athletico Mince, pasty pie line. Have they been posted by eight-year olds?
Yes I agree. They should all grow up. Maybe a slice of humble pie for the offenders.