Inserting Images of Cats

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Hi team, just wondered how you insert an image in a post please? I've uploaded a photo to Flickr, copied the url, clicked on 'insert image' in a post and pasted it in. When I've hit 'insert' a message comes up saying 'something went wrong'. Any help?

Cheers.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
You can just copy images and paste nowadays also(there is a size limit but most normal pictures should work). Not sure with flickr whether it was a linking issue sorry, have you a URL?

OP
Muzza

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
You can just copy images and paste nowadays also(there is a size limit but most normal pictures should work). Not sure with flickr whether it was a linking issue sorry, have you a URL?

Thanks, but how do you copy and paste an image? I clicked on the image in my file, copied, but it won't paste.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
1 -Type out [ img ]

2 -then click on the photo "Copy Image Address" and then click Paste next to the above.

3 -Then type [ / img ] but everything as one one continuous in the 3 stages of the link. The 2 img things, type each one out with no spaces as doing that won't show in this message hence I left gaps within each img tag.

You'll get this.

Takes about 5 seconds to click and type cha!

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
mine is on a diet

Lol, I've got a fat bastard white rescue cat too. He's so overweight that he snores and struggles to breathe, it's tight....but the fat shit won't go out to get some exercise. Just sleeps and eats.

He used to go wandering out of the garden in the summer, for hours.....but he's too fat to even climb over the fence now ?

He looks on in envy as my other cats sprint around and spring over the fence with ease. Feel so tight on him.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Lol, I've got a fat bastard white rescue cat too. He's so overweight that he snores and struggles to breathe, it's tight....but the fat shit won't go out to get some exercise. Just sleeps and eats.

He used to go wandering out of the garden in the summer, for hours.....but he's too fat to even climb over the fence now ?

He looks on in envy as my other cats sprint around and spring over the fence with ease. Feel so tight on him.
Haha Amber is a cat flu survivor so has the breathing problems too (plus her breath stinks) she also only has one hip so is very much a house cat!