PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Inserting Images of Cats

I am very envious of you cat owners they are such beautiful animals. I haven’t got one, or any animal come to that. Not because I don’t like them but because we are away so often. We go to London at least four times a year to visit family in and around there, then general holidays etc it simply wouldn’t be fair to keep one. My son has a ginger Tom called Fred, my sister calls herself the cat lady because she has 5 cats three of which she rescued. The same sister just had treatment for breast cancer, strangely enough if it hadn’t been for one of her cats keep pawing her she wouldn’t have known she had it. It was only because the cat made it a bit sore she went to the Doctors. She keeps saying she rescued the cat and he has rescued her.
That's incredible

This is Fluff, We ended up taking him in around Christmas, He kept hanging around waiting to be fed. We had put pictures up in the local shops to see if he actually was owned and never got any calls. So we took him in took him to the vets and got him neutered and all that and he weighs a whopping 18lbs 😮
pogisdk.jpg

The final instalment cat number 4 is Pip, She is only 18 month old and a right character, You can’t stroke her for long otherwise you get savaged. She also jumps on the window ledges next door to wind the dogs up 😂 She also loves to loose her collars
ZJabaV6.jpg

I am very envious of you cat owners they are such beautiful animals. I haven’t got one, or any animal come to that. Not because I don’t like them but because we are away so often. We go to London at least four times a year to visit family in and around there, then general holidays etc it simply wouldn’t be fair to keep one. My son has a ginger Tom called Fred, my sister calls herself the cat lady because she has 5 cats three of which she rescued. The same sister just had treatment for breast cancer, strangely enough if it hadn’t been for one of her cats keep pawing her she wouldn’t have known she had it. It was only because the cat made it a bit sore she went to the Doctors. She keeps saying she rescued the cat and he has rescued her.

It's said that they know, somehow, about internal illness/pain

A couple of years ago I'd have laughed and called bullshit if someone posted what I'm about to post.... but one of my mums cats kept doing the same thing. Persistently, out of character, pawing and nudging at her abdominal area and meowing.

She started to get intense pain soon after this started, and found out that she'd developed acute pancreatitis.

When she's having her 'pain days' the same cat and another one in her house do the same thing, as if to try and massage her pain away.

I'm not doolally (believe it or not 🤪), religious, believe in spirits/ the supernatural etc.....but I'm convinced there's something in this business of cats somehow knowing about illness or the onset of it.

I realise that post opens me up for ridicule and sounds absolutely bonkers, but it's a strange one.

I've read of many many other similar examples too.

A couple of years ago I'd have laughed and called bullshit if someone posted what I'm about to post.... but one of my mums cats kept doing the same thing. Persistently, out of character, pawing and nudging at her abdominal area and meowing.

She started to get intense pain soon after this started, and found out that she'd developed acute pancreatitis.

When she's having her 'pain days' the same cat and another one in her house do the same thing, as if to try and massage her pain away.

I'm not doolally (believe it or not 🤪), religious, believe in spirits/ the supernatural etc.....but I'm convinced there's something in this business of cats somehow knowing about illness or the onset of it.

I realise that post opens me up for ridicule and sounds absolutely bonkers, but it's a strange one.

There is actually a pretty normal explanation for it all but I like to try and forget about that and just think about our feline friends as special

wow I would never ridicule you for that. I do believe there is something beyond this life, I have had too many experiences for there not to be. I can’t say I’m religious in so far as going to church is concerned but, I try very hard to listen to my conscience because I also believe in karma the way you treat others will come home to roost.

hope your mum is well now.