PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Inserting Images of Cats

The insert picture icon doesn’t seem to work ?
@paddysr
index.php

Well we lost our little ginger man on Tuesday, having been through such a tough time recently he finally gave up as it all became too much for him and he had a major stroke. But we have many many years of great memories with him as he was certainly a character around the house.

RIP Charlie, you're at peace now ❤FB_IMG_1575066488784.jpg

Well we lost our little ginger man on Tuesday, having been through such a tough time recently he finally gave up as it all became too much for him and he had a major stroke. But we have many many years of great memories with him as he was certainly a character around the house.

RIP Charlie, you're at peace now ❤View attachment 949

Mate - and I consider all feline lovers mates - I am totally gutted for you.

He looked a fine warrior of a cat. What age was he @222Mark?

God Bless Charlie in Kitty Heaven.

My Kurt and Poppy will show you the ropes 🐱❤ x

Ah man. So sorry to hear that

Sorry to read that.

They are part of the family.

PS, he’s beautiful.

Mate - and I consider all feline lovers mates - I am totally gutted for you.

He looked a fine warrior of a cat. What age was he @222Mark?

God Bless Charlie in Kitty Heaven.

My Kurt and Poppy will show you the ropes 🐱❤ x
He was just coming upto 17 years old JD.

Yeah, fair to say we're gutted at the moment.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Mark - never easy when you lose a cat, especially when they have been a member of the family for so long.
Thanks Sepp, you're right, he was part of the family, sounds soppy but we miss him so much, even though we have another cat, the place is definitely feeling empty without him around.

Very sorry to hear that Mark. What a gorgeous looking lad!
RIP Charlie

Only just seen this Mark.

So sorry for your loss😔

RIP Charlie