PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Inserting Images of Cats

I click on attach files select a photo and then attach files again but it doesn’t work.... what am I doing wrong ?

The story of the cat that caught COVID-19 was covered in the LEP, the picture of the cat which was shown was that of my son’s!
His partner sent it in when they was asking for pictures of pets, little did she know it would feature in a story of COVID 19, famous or just unfortunate?

The story of the cat that caught COVID-19 was covered in the LEP, the picture of the cat which was shown was that of my son’s!
His partner sent it in when they was asking for pictures of pets, little did she know it would feature in a story of COVID 19, famous or just unfortunate?
Our next door neighbours cat caught covid, Don't ask meow!

Her and Amber have nearly made friends already. Luckily Amber is weird so the settling in period will be shorter!
Where did you get her from paddy? We've been looking at the RSPCA and cats protection for a few weeks but had no joy, the majority of the cats they have can only go to a cat free home.

Where did you get her from paddy? We've been looking at the RSPCA and cats protection for a few weeks but had no joy, the majority of the cats they have can only go to a cat free home.
My neighbour, her cat got caught and someone went back on their word. I would normally only get from rescue but I made the mistake of having a cuddle