PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

International Watch

Rubadub

Patron
Just keeping an eye on those called up for international duty over the next fortnjght, and praying that we don't pick up any injuries along the way! We've got:

Republic of Ireland - Maguire and Browne
Fixtures - Gibraltar (23rd March), Georgia (26th March)

Wales - Maxwell
Fixtures - Trinidad and Tobago (20th March), Slovakia (24th March)

Germany U21s - Nmecha
Fixtures - France (21st March), England (26th March)

Hopefully Browne/PNE/ROI see sense and pull him out of their national squad!

Not sure, not seen anything 'official', though you'd think it's only a matter of time.

International break. Good or bad for us? I’d say marginally good to give injured players a couple of weeks extra recovery time which could be crucial on the final run in!

Only Maguire is a real concern - but its now a different regime from all his other injuries with ROI.
Shame if Lukas gets injured, but will I miss him? Not really.....

Not sure Browne would play in his protective boot !

Only Maguire is a real concern - but its now a different regime from all his other injuries with ROI.
Shame if Lukas gets injured, but will I miss him? Not really.....

Not sure Browne would play in his protective boot !

Of course we'd miss him, he's playing well at the moment...

Of course we'd miss him, he's playing well at the moment...
he was once more awful on saturday and only got involved when coming inside after Stockely went off......

I noticed Lee CArtwright was half time guest again.... I still think he cold do a better job wide right than LN .....
but youre right, with all our injuries we need someone on the bench for the run in......

Just seen Sedds tweet that Seani isn't being made to train today as we don't make him train Monday's. Some common sense at last

Just seen Sedds tweet that Seani isn't being made to train today as we don't make him train Monday's. Some common sense at last
Thank god for that. I dread to think what those dinosaurs O’Neill and Keane made them do in training.

Maxwell not even in the squad tonight, Danny Ward (Leicester back-up keeper) and Adam Davies (Barnsley) being preferred.

yep I'm going on International watch tomorrow at Wembley..

The question my daughter asked is how many of the England squad of 22 have we seen play @ Deepdale or vrs PNE away ???

I went for 12 but not sure if Rashford played in the cup tie which could make it 13....

ok a few were in friendlies but I'm counting them !!

I noticed that Adam O'Reilly turned out for ROI U18s v Turkey this afternoon, they got tubbed 4-0.

Nmecha not in the squad for the Germany game tonight.

well a nice 5 - 0 win and good experience

Pickford; Walker; Chilwell; Dele; Keane; Sterling; Henderson were the ones playing who i THI@NK I have seen playing vrs PNE - friendlies or previous clubs.

Trippier; Tarkowski; Wilson amongst those not played who I've seen too.

well a nice 5 - 0 win and good experience

Pickford; Walker; Chilwell; Dele; Keane; Sterling; Henderson were the ones playing who i THI@NK I have seen playing vrs PNE - friendlies or previous clubs.

Trippier; Tarkowski; Wilson amongst those not played who I've seen too.
and Heaton & Butland..... and Rice .... How long before 'ours' are in the squad too ???

Maguire starts #8

Looks like a 442 line up to me.

Randolph
Coleman Duffy Keogh Stevens
Doherty Hendrick Hourihane McClean
Maguire McGoldrick​