PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Interview with Ryan Lowe about accidentally meets Contes brother.

My phone feels dirty.
Yeah I clicked on the link and noticed too late that it was the Daily Mail. I considered it for a minute, but the truth is Ryan Lowe’s interviews are too dull to compromise my principles.
What happened?

Yeah I clicked on the link and noticed too late that it was the Daily Mail. I considered it for a minute, but the truth is Ryan Lowe’s interviews are too dull to compromise my principles.
What happened?
Literally nothing. The level of puffery is revealed by lines like "Lowe, renowned for expansive football..." and "Craig Hemmings ... has been fantastic... I wouldn't have come to Preston if they weren't run properly and didn't offer longevity to managers" - this despite his predecessor being sacked after 9 months.

Despite him not being very good, I think he'll talk himself into a big job at some point. Uses the media very well, and there are a lot of lazy chairman who will be convinced by him.

Everton maybe if they end up in the Championship for a couple of seasons. Or a Stoke/ Sunderland payday type gig.

He was on five live last week with all his "we"s (LFC) and "our manager" (klopp), using everybody's surname and sticking a 'y' at end of it; talking head in the studio for Liverpool fa Cup game, absolutely embarrassing 🫣

'Let's have it right: Preston shouldn't be anywhere near the play-offs as we speak, with the teams around us,' he says, reeling off the clubs with far larger budgets'

What a completely shite outlook that is. Looks like Ridsdale has battered this agenda into him.

He doesn't half chat some shite, Lowe. Feel like at this point he'd prefer to be a celebrity than a football manager.

'Let's have it right: Preston shouldn't be anywhere near the play-offs as we speak, with the teams around us,' he says, reeling off the clubs with far larger budgets'

What a completely shite outlook that is. Looks like Ridsdale has battered this agenda into him.

He doesn't half chat some shite, Lowe. Feel like at this point he'd prefer to be a celebrity than a football manager.
I presume Luton and Millwall were not referred to!

I presume Luton and Millwall were not referred to!
Gary Rowett , the Millwall manager , was on the panel with him and RL kept saying “ you’ll be the same as us Gary “
When talking about not having enough budget and punching above our weight league position wise…..

Gary Rowett , the Millwall manager , was on the panel with him and RL kept saying “ you’ll be the same as us Gary “
When talking about not having enough budget and punching above our weight league position wise…..
Millwall have made a 3m bid for Dykes and a 2m one for Nisbet at Hibs, and a 900k for Ogbene

Not even on the same planet in terms of budget issues