PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ipswich 2 v 3 PNE (17/10/06)

Ipswich 2 v 3 PNE (17/10/06)

• Sack him now

Votes: 136 80.5%
  • Give him till Saturday 4.45 pm

Votes: 33 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ipswich v PNE (17/10/06)

lewis neal? surely we should bring someone who has a bit more grit

Ormerod clattered by their 'keeper, but thankfully he's ok!

4 mins of stoppage time!

Attendance at Elland Road, 16,500 (reported on Sky Sports)

Big club? My arse!

cpnend said:
Weird substitution :confused:

It's called counter-attacking tactics. By having the threat of Neal on the pitch, it prevents Ipswich from going all attacking. This is a differenty tactics to the ones used by Stumpy, but I like it more like this. Bringing a more defensive player on would have just invited Ipswich to go at us, maybe with unfortunate consequences.

4 minutes! ffs
Come on you whitessssssssssss

pnefanclubfinland said:
It's called counter-attacking tactics. By having the threat of Neal on the pitch, it prevents Ipswich from going all attacking. This is a differenty tactics to the ones used by Stumpy, but I like it more like this. Bringing a more defensive player on would have just invited Ipswich to go at us, maybe with unfortunate consequences.

................ and Callum for Nuge then Sven ?