PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

IPTV

Double J

Patron
Anyone know anything about this?

Ive googled it, its apparently legal. Hence im safe posting this thread.

But i don’t understand how you can watch basically any channel for £60 a year, and not everybody is doing this.

Pretty dumb when it comes to this technology malarkey, but if anyone can help me out be appreciated.

1. Is it all actually legit?
2. Are all the channels available to watch?
3. Do you get ‘PPV’ events on there?

Cheers

Anyone know anything about this?

Ive googled it, its apparently legal. Hence im safe posting this thread.

But i don’t understand how you can watch basically any channel for £60 a year, and not everybody is doing this.

Pretty dumb when it comes to this technology malarkey, but if anyone can help me out be appreciated.

1. Is it all actually legit?
2. Are all the channels available to watch?
3. Do you get ‘PPV’ events on there?

Cheers

It surely can’t be legal if you’re streaming channels like Sky Sports. This suggests it isn’t.

I also read something recently about the police closing down some off these services but presumably that’s like painting the Forth Bridge.

1 - Not sure but I don't think it is "legit".

2 - Yes so I have been told.

3 - Yes so I have been told.

I don't have IPTV as I am equally a techiephobe as you are.

Cheers. Looking into all this as sick of the providers having my pants down every month.

Also dont want to transfer someone online some money and it turn out to be a load of tosh.

IPTV is just Internet Protocol Television, an alternative way of receiving TV broadcasts to satellite, cable, aerial, etc.

Many services via this method are fine and legit. e.g. free to air channels

But what you're referring to (watching BBC, Sky, footy games) is totally not legit.

100% illegal from the people providing these services.

1 - no its not legal, any service that gives you subscription channels without a subscription is illegal
2 - yes, you can get all UK and usually foreign channels as well
3 - yes, you get PPV events included for free

not that i know any of this stuff of course, i would never dream of purchasing an illegal TV subscription