Is anyone really suprised?

Matts26

Youth Team
I'm pissed up/off right now and had a quick read through the forum and find it ridiculous everyone still discussing.. he should've played there.... we should of signed him.. he's a manager... he is shit.. sack him..... get him in.. We are what we are and that is fucking rubbish we will never ever be getting out of this league until Hemmings sells or invests there really isn't another debate to be had.

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm pissed up/off right now and had a quick read through the forum and find it ridiculous everyone still discussing.. he should've played there.... we should of signed him.. he's a manager... he is shit.. sack him..... get him in.. We are what we are and that is fucking rubbish we will never ever be getting out of this league until Hemmings sells or invests there really isn't another debate to be had.
So that’s that then

zorro

First Team
If there isn't a debate to be had, why post something on a debating forum?

diggerb

Forum Patron
Patron
Hemmings is a billionaire and yet he runs the club like a corner shop ! This sounds crazy but i find myself thinking that it would be much less frustrating if he sold the club, at least we would not have the same expectations, the man could easily give us the push to at least try for the next level but all he wants to do is maintain us at this one. For me absolutely no pleasure in this and after over 50 years of devotion he is driving me away. When you consider this and the changes corona virus has forced on us all, it makes you realise its just a habit so why torture yourself !!!

MrHodgeheg123

Advisor to the Owner
Thanks for that.

65on

First Team
Sounds like you're the ideal new owner then!!!

Three months in lockdown just to watch this agony unfold.
Long break but same championship pattern. Good position in March before fizzling out like a damp firework.
Underinvestment yes but really poor choices too. Did Potts and Bayliss cost £4m?
We sign Stockley Brentford sign Ollie Watkins.
Our best source of players seems to be surplus Prem players and we are surrounded by Prem clubs.

FredElseFlyer

Forum Patron
Patron
Surprised that the forum hasn't been closed down after the OP. Wasn't the point that there is nothing to talk about. 🙄

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I think that your first 3 words say it all.....

JohnPNE

Manager
No I’m not surprised, we were playing awful before the lock down , Neil seems stuck in his ways and won’t change things . This will be the third season in a row the players seem to have given up and gone on holiday with about ten or twelve games to go.
Third season in a row? Disagree with that. This season and last season yes I agree but in Alex Neil's first season we actually won 4 of our last 5 games drawing the other. And we actually only lost 6 games from 5th November till the end of the season.

europne

Advisor to the Owner
I don’t agree but I both cba and don’t have the time to explain why.

There won’t be many people buying or investing in footy clubs for the next 2 seasons, or pumping money in either for obvious reasons.
With most businesses it’s a matter of survival for the next 2 years, be grateful we have an owner who has some dosh.

We are where we are.

Plenty of clubs below us that have invested heavily in players , think how their fans feel, very jealous of us...

ZeusHam

Manager
Seem to remember the Norwich Fans saying Neil had no plan B in any game. The 4 coach conference after Cardiff made their first 2 subs reminded me of that...
As others have said, AN seems reactive not proactive.
He messes with things when they're working & then doesn't when they're falling apart.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Seem to remember the Norwich Fans saying Neil had no plan B in any game. The 4 coach conference after Cardiff made their first 2 subs reminded me of that...
And then it was probably more about how to try and nullify their changes rather than making positive moves of his own. What's changed? He was forever telling us how when games were level he'd make positive changes to go and try and win them. However to do that he needs to get some solidity back into the back 4.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
However to do that he needs to get some solidity back into the back 4.
This issue is going a bit under the radar due to the incompetence of our strike force being at the top of the agenda.

We've kept 2 clean sheets at home all season. Wigan and Brentford at home in August and September.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
This issue is going a bit under the radar due to the incompetence of our strike force being at the top of the agenda.

We've kept 2 clean sheets at home all season. Wigan and Brentford at home in August and September.
Conceded in the last 16 home games I believe it is.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
And that's despite playing a defensive and uncreative brand of football for the most part.

No wonder we don't feel we can risk "going for it".