PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Is China dangerous?

It's dangerous.

Eventually China will fail, history has shown that you can’t suppress 1.4 billion people forever. The problem we all have though is that China is an integral part of the global economy so if it collapses it’ll cause economic chaos for the whole world.
When it’ll fail, who knows. It might not be in our lifetime.

I spent my 18th birthday in Tsingtao, Merchant Navy, we were supposed to be there for a week to unload the cargo, but the Chinese decided we couldn't leave after a week because the cargo manifest wasn't right.

We (The crew), were taken off the ship and housed in a hotel, complete with a personal cultural attaché, they took us everywhere to see the cultural revolution in all it's glory, opera, factories, Tsingtao Brewery, even to see how they dealt with thieves. The thieves were loaded onto a lorry driven through the streets while people threw rotten vegetables at them., before they were executed in a stadium in front of a large gathering.

Chairman Mao called us the paper tigers, and that China would eventually take over the world.

Not far wrong wasn't old Mao. after the 3 months we chartered to the Japanese, what a relief, off to dry dock at Kure on the inland sea (next to Hiroshima), then to Yokohama, with girls, booze and freedom after a China, were girls couldn't wear skirts and foreigners were not allowed to talk to them.

Is China dangerous, any totalitarian regime is, but wherever in the world I have been, China was the one of the most baffling regimes I have ever been to.

Last edited:

China may have some dangerous systems in place, but have they got something right with this one, or is it just another bit of freedom control?
Would any parents on here support such a change if it happened in the UK?

sent by my eldest when I told him about it. Was quite impressed by him

View attachment trim.519395A8-8CC2-46C0-B8AD-E5278096D62E.MOV

China may have some dangerous systems in place, but have they got something right with this one, or is it just another bit of freedom control?
Would any parents on here support such a change if it happened in the UK?
Absolutely not, 100% against that.

Its not the government’s job to parent people’s children. That’s what parents are for.

Absolutely not, 100% against that.

Its not the government’s job to parent people’s children. That’s what parents are for.

How do we tackle this problem of online gaming and excessive screen time though?
The UK obviously couldn't bring this in, but theoretically speaking, how do we address it? It's really difficult with so much being online now, that it becomes scarily easy to become addicted to technology and the age of people online is getting younger.
I know there are parental controls, timers etc, but if a kid really wants to play Fortnite that badly, they'll find a way.

How do we tackle this problem of online gaming and excessive screen time though?
The UK obviously couldn't bring this in, but theoretically speaking, how do we address it? It's really difficult with so much being online now, that it becomes scarily easy to become addicted to technology and the age of people online is getting younger.
I know there are parental controls, timers etc, but if a kid really wants to play Fortnite that badly, they'll find a way.
Well thats up to the parents. The good old fashioned no means no with restriction of access works every time. With willpower.

China is very dangerous. They are bent slowly and insidiously taking over the world in many different ways. In Africa they are the economic power behind the throne in many African regimes. In the Pacific Islands many of the small local businesses are now Chinese owned. Economically, because of their political system, they are taking over from the USA and Japan. Militarily they are sabre-rattling in the South China Sea and threatening their neighbours like Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan. They have a presence in space which ultimately can't be a good thing. Ecologically they are ruining the planet by pumping out pollution of all descriptions.

Napoleon Bonaparte once said 'Leave China alone, or you will awaken a sleeping dragon.' - or words to that effect. Anyhow the dragon has been awakened.

China dangerous no....but don't upset them or they will send a 21,000mph missile to Friargate.

Two different reports, would rather believe Reuters.

'It is inevitable that China will take an upper hand over the US': Chinese state media celebrates new nuclear-capable 21,000mph missile that can circle Earth in low orbit before striking anywhere from space in MINUTES​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10101953/Beijing-mocks-America-saying-new-21-000mph-nuclear-capable-missile-new-blow-US.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/china-surprises-us-with-hypersonic-missile-test-ft-reports-2021-10-17/

Last edited:
And all the while the US are talking about pronouns, trans people in the army, reparations, thousands of illegal immigrants entering the country on a daily basis and they have a senile useless puppet as President who is afraid of talking to the media.

If there was ever a time for enemies of the US to take the piss, it’s now when they are at their weakest.

China dangerous no....but don't upset them or they will send a 21,000mph missile to Friargate.

Two different reports, would rather believe Reuters.

'It is inevitable that China will take an upper hand over the US': Chinese state media celebrates new nuclear-capable 21,000mph missile that can circle Earth in low orbit before striking anywhere from space in MINUTES​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10101953/Beijing-mocks-America-saying-new-21-000mph-nuclear-capable-missile-new-blow-US.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/china-surprises-us-with-hypersonic-missile-test-ft-reports-2021-10-17/
If that missile is anything like the shit that arrives from China via ebay and amazon the thing will break down after 1 minute, thats if it'll even work in the first place.