PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Is God a woman ?

err obviously.

Everything I post is my opinion.

Do you post other peoples opinions?

Course i post other peoples opinions or we wouldn't be having this debate , my mind is open because ive never met anyone who knows the truth for sure . If we dismiss something as shit from the word go how can we ever hope to learn ?

Course i post other peoples opinions or we wouldn't be having this debate , my mind is open because ive never met anyone who knows the truth for sure . If we dismiss something as shit from the word go how can we ever hope to learn ?

Because we as human beings are by and large rational people and should look at all things from an angle of probability and reason.

There is no evidence for the existence of any god.

Last edited:
Because we as human beings are by and large rational people and should look at all things from an angle of probability and reason.

There is no evidence for the existence of any god.

I'm not a believer myself but then ive seen nothing to suggest dismissing religion out of hand is the right way either , my own thoughts are we are all a part of everything and in my life ive seen things i honestly can't explain . I believe and laugh if you want to that when you die your essence remains in some way and we go back to being part of everything .

There are those who feel the whole, "God," thing is a hoax. Marx is often misquoted as saying that "religion is the opiate of the masses."

Religion and gods are man made creations, created back when mankind needed answers for things as basic as weather patterns, drought, floods etc. There have been thousands of gods and religions and the vast vast majority have died out. Why are the current crop any different? Because a man or a committee of men wrote something in a book?

They have been used throughout the centuries as a means of control and they are a governments dream.

aaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh, why am I responding again.....???

Religion and gods are man made creations, created back when mankind needed answers for things as basic as weather patterns, drought, floods etc. There have been thousands of gods and religions and the vast vast majority have died out. Why are the current crop any different? Because a man or a committee of men wrote something in a book?

They have been used throughout the centuries as a means of control and they are a governments dream.

aaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh, why am I responding again.....???

Interesting theory

The fear of god to rule the people it was a godsend to kings and Queens of old after all you can kill or depose a king or queen but if they rule in God's name them it might be wise to leave them on the throne