PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Is it time for Hemmings to finally go?

But you haven't pointed out where I'm wrong. I urge you to not try and waste my time.

Ooops , sorry, but if you are worried about wasting time maybe you should spend less time on here and more on your studies.
And then you can get out in the big wide world and maybe find the difference between theory and reality.

I don’t think TH wastes much of his time prattling on here, actions speak louder than words, far far too many words on here and fuck all action.....

Something needs to be done with the club, otherwise we will find ourselves in league one before anything. Hemmings and the recruitment team are taking the club backwards not forwards.
Has it crossed your mind Hemmings is safeguarding the future of the club until someone with a serious amount of money takes it on?
I think we would all say thanks for what you have done over many years but until.......

I’d never resort to verbal abuse over an opinion of an owner, but clearly some people aren’t allowed to voice their own opinion on topics.

I’d never resort to verbal abuse over an opinion of an owner, but clearly some people aren’t allowed to voice their own opinion on topics.
They just want everyone to be a cap-doffing sycophant like them. Don't be like them. (y)

Take it as a compliment; they can't dispute you so resort to insults .
Imagine wanting a better thing for the club you support, for a the owner to give us the training ground he promised and to not waste any of the money on poor recruitment to help us take the next step.

Otherwise what’s the point of just trudging along. It’s just a shame some people can’t give an argument against it without resulting to abuse, because that’s what a forum is for. To resolve ideas for the better of our club.

Just seen this, not sure if it has been posted on here. He's actually posted this in a letter as well as putting it on Facebook:

MESSAGE - Attention
- TREVOR HEMMINGS - PNE 💙

PNE owner Trevor Hemmings Please invest into this glorious football club PNE 💙 and dig deeper than ever we ask with big appreciation. Trevor you are worth over £1 billion ( a billionaire apparently ) and I absolutely applaud you for your success in every single way no doubt how hard you have worked for your complete deserved success and both yourself and your family deserve it most definitely , I would say the same to anyone with pne in the blood and bones and heart 💙. I respect that and I’m not here to talk about that even though I’ve mentioned it as it’s your own business Sir Trevor.

Obviously this club means an awful lot to you and your family ( It Must !!! ) . we all appreciate that in every single Preston North End way. You are a great man by all accounts and have done a terrific job with this club PNE and once again it’s fully appreciated and applauded in every single north end way .

I’m not sure of the figures you have put in this club or the figures you have taken out of this club since you have stepped in and I know it is your club and no doubt it has been difficult for you Sir and whatever you choose is completely up to you Trevor but I’m just saying please make a decision out of one of the two below soon if you haven’t already for the clubs sake and everyone of them loyal proud supporters for the sake of moving the club forward .

I don’t know the full facts of the club or what sort of a financial position the club is in overall and I’ve heard you have immensely helped out from day 1 and really always has the club at heart and I understand that part if it’s fully the case . We all have a 99% feeling you are not with the club for financial gain that’s for sure as I would only guess it’s cost you money for sure Sir.

I’m asking on behalf of myself , the supporters, the hard working supporters whom has supported Preston North End in there hearts and blood and bones and there families whom have done the same in hard times , good times , great times . Lots have passed away and will be looking down on us all cheering us on . They have given every bit of support over these years just like yourself.

Let’s just say I’m going to relate this post to as you have a horse 🐎 ( I know you love them ) and it stays a mile but your hoping it stays 2 miles !!! Please go the extra mile Trevor for this club 💙 PNE 💙

This is by no means having a go at you Trevor in any way or the players or the managers as either way we will support the club and anyone involved in the club in every single way we can no matter what .

Respect ✊ Mr Hemmings.
We hope you choose option 1 - Mr Hemmings 🥃 please give it taught I just hope you get this message but I’ll probably forward a letter on too and hopefully you at least give it the time to read ....

1) To Continue To Support this fantastic club PNE in every way you have and plus go the extra mile and invest in the Team and try your hardest to get us Promoted to the Premiership . Splash the Cash and Buy us some players from next season that will give us a better chance to get to the Premiership . Your a clever man but go the extra bit and make it happen Trevor . I’m not saying money is the utmost of everything however surely you along with everyone else sees we need a helping hand to go the extra distance . Please also leave Alex Neil in charge to as he deserves that chance with your relentless support . He has done a fine job and it’s very tough for him .

2) if option 1 ain’t for you Mr Hemmings then there is always this second option where personally I don’t want to see and I’m sure 95% - 98% of the supporters feel the same way. (We all know what you have done for this club and we are just wanting that extra mile please for our great club !!! ) but if it’s not there for you and you don’t feel up to it please advertise the club for sale and step aside as easily as you can, both yourself and your family and we will try find someone who wants to go this extra mile as we need it , the fans and everyone involved in PNE deserve it now please do it .

We just feel we need that extra push to get this club where we all want to be . We know it’s not assured if you take the option 1 but at least we can say we have tried the hardest way possible . Everyone can see clearly it myself being a former player can see it clearly , other former players can see it too , other managers , the hardcore of the club the supporters they know and see it .

It’s worked so well over the years for this club and the achievements have been excellent and that’s all credit to you and everyone involved in the club but its help it needs now sir it needs that extra mile more !!! ( like that horse 🐎 we spoke about earlier )

Trevor Bring it to the next level either way we thank you very very much for everything Sir
And everyone that reads this and knows you and your family it’s total Respect no matter what you choose and a massive thanks in every single way ✊

We Are The Preston North End 💙Forever💙
“ The North End “

Please God We Go The Next Level.
Until then we Trevor we will all get behind the lads and the club and Alex and his team for the remainder of the season but even if we do go up we need this move for sure either way. It’s not panic it’s a reality it would seem Sir .

Many Thanks
Michael Keane
(Former Proud Player and Now and always a Big Supporter )
Keano
PNE 💙

Just seen this, not sure if it has been posted on here. He's actually posted this in a letter as well as putting it on Facebook:

MESSAGE - Attention
- TREVOR HEMMINGS - PNE 💙

PNE owner Trevor Hemmings Please invest into this glorious football club PNE 💙 and dig deeper than ever we ask with big appreciation. Trevor you are worth over £1 billion ( a billionaire apparently ) and I absolutely applaud you for your success in every single way no doubt how hard you have worked for your complete deserved success and both yourself and your family deserve it most definitely , I would say the same to anyone with pne in the blood and bones and heart 💙. I respect that and I’m not here to talk about that even though I’ve mentioned it as it’s your own business Sir Trevor.

Obviously this club means an awful lot to you and your family ( It Must !!! ) . we all appreciate that in every single Preston North End way. You are a great man by all accounts and have done a terrific job with this club PNE and once again it’s fully appreciated and applauded in every single north end way .

I’m not sure of the figures you have put in this club or the figures you have taken out of this club since you have stepped in and I know it is your club and no doubt it has been difficult for you Sir and whatever you choose is completely up to you Trevor but I’m just saying please make a decision out of one of the two below soon if you haven’t already for the clubs sake and everyone of them loyal proud supporters for the sake of moving the club forward .

I don’t know the full facts of the club or what sort of a financial position the club is in overall and I’ve heard you have immensely helped out from day 1 and really always has the club at heart and I understand that part if it’s fully the case . We all have a 99% feeling you are not with the club for financial gain that’s for sure as I would only guess it’s cost you money for sure Sir.

I’m asking on behalf of myself , the supporters, the hard working supporters whom has supported Preston North End in there hearts and blood and bones and there families whom have done the same in hard times , good times , great times . Lots have passed away and will be looking down on us all cheering us on . They have given every bit of support over these years just like yourself.

Let’s just say I’m going to relate this post to as you have a horse 🐎 ( I know you love them ) and it stays a mile but your hoping it stays 2 miles !!! Please go the extra mile Trevor for this club 💙 PNE 💙

This is by no means having a go at you Trevor in any way or the players or the managers as either way we will support the club and anyone involved in the club in every single way we can no matter what .

Respect ✊ Mr Hemmings.
We hope you choose option 1 - Mr Hemmings 🥃 please give it taught I just hope you get this message but I’ll probably forward a letter on too and hopefully you at least give it the time to read ....

1) To Continue To Support this fantastic club PNE in every way you have and plus go the extra mile and invest in the Team and try your hardest to get us Promoted to the Premiership . Splash the Cash and Buy us some players from next season that will give us a better chance to get to the Premiership . Your a clever man but go the extra bit and make it happen Trevor . I’m not saying money is the utmost of everything however surely you along with everyone else sees we need a helping hand to go the extra distance . Please also leave Alex Neil in charge to as he deserves that chance with your relentless support . He has done a fine job and it’s very tough for him .

2) if option 1 ain’t for you Mr Hemmings then there is always this second option where personally I don’t want to see and I’m sure 95% - 98% of the supporters feel the same way. (We all know what you have done for this club and we are just wanting that extra mile please for our great club !!! ) but if it’s not there for you and you don’t feel up to it please advertise the club for sale and step aside as easily as you can, both yourself and your family and we will try find someone who wants to go this extra mile as we need it , the fans and everyone involved in PNE deserve it now please do it .

We just feel we need that extra push to get this club where we all want to be . We know it’s not assured if you take the option 1 but at least we can say we have tried the hardest way possible . Everyone can see clearly it myself being a former player can see it clearly , other former players can see it too , other managers , the hardcore of the club the supporters they know and see it .

It’s worked so well over the years for this club and the achievements have been excellent and that’s all credit to you and everyone involved in the club but its help it needs now sir it needs that extra mile more !!! ( like that horse 🐎 we spoke about earlier )

Trevor Bring it to the next level either way we thank you very very much for everything Sir
And everyone that reads this and knows you and your family it’s total Respect no matter what you choose and a massive thanks in every single way ✊

We Are The Preston North End 💙Forever💙
“ The North End “

Please God We Go The Next Level.
Until then we Trevor we will all get behind the lads and the club and Alex and his team for the remainder of the season but even if we do go up we need this move for sure either way. It’s not panic it’s a reality it would seem Sir .

Many Thanks
Michael Keane
(Former Proud Player and Now and always a Big Supporter )
Keano
PNE 💙
I agree with him wanting the right thing for the club and to push it forwards. I do agree that if we sell major players from our squad then we do need at least half of the funds that they have been sold for to upgrade and patch up the holes they will leave behind.

However, I don’t agree as much with him wanting Hemmings to just chuck money at Neil as our recruitment team recently has been shocking and that needs to be changed before we go all out signing.

Hemmings needs to just put his money in the right areas, such as abroad scouting, finishing off the training ground, funding an u23 side. Rather than giving Neil money to spend on players like Graham Burke and Connor Ripley.

The issue with the U23 squad is that there are pretty high licence fees and then you also need a full backroom staff as well as the players. We would also need more facilities in order to accommodate them.

The issue with the U23 squad is that there are pretty high licence fees and then you also need a full backroom staff as well as the players. We would also need more facilities in order to accommodate them.
Is that coming back to the promised Training Facilities which still haven’t been built?

I'm a big Hemmings critic but I'm not especially supportive of the idea of having an U23 side.
Surely the jump from the U18s to championship level is mental. We also have one of the weakest youth systems in the area, meaning we have to overpay for unproven youngsters such as Bayliss and Storey.

Surely the jump from the U18s to championship level is mental. We also have one of the weakest youth systems in the area, meaning we have to overpay for unproven youngsters such as Bayliss and Storey.

Yes but the jump from U23 football to Championship football is also huge. A development side isn’t the bridge that people think it is, hence why the better ones in U23 sides will go out on loan.

Yes but the jump from U23 football to Championship football is also huge. A development side isn’t the bridge that people think it is, hence why the better ones in U23 sides will go out on loan.
But barely none of them do go out for game time, Ledson got his loan cancelled on deadline day. He’s made 1 sub appearance since

Is that coming back to the promised Training Facilities which still haven’t been built?
To a degree but I'd rather see the money we would spend on U23 invested in the current squad or new training ground at the moment.

If we get to the prem then I would like to see U23

I know people hate rovers but I do wish they'd try to go look at the facilities they have, not just for the first team but also their u23s.

Their U23s facilities, alone, put our first team facilities to shame. We are light years behind and even the, planned, new training ground will bring us nowhere near what they have.

The costs, as you rightly say, of running an u23 squad are enormous..

Time for Hemmings to go .... so seriously who else is going to put £5 to £6 m in every year ? No sign either of any other seriously cashed up Preston fans who want to get involved and it’s a small pool of people who have can spend that kind of money which you’re unlikely to get back. We should praying for the family to stay involved as without that kind of investment, we’re only headed down.

He has offered his opinion
he pumps over £6 million of his own money into the club
whilst we will always want more this is what we’ve got for now and there are absolutely no realistic or tangible other options
so it’s make the best of what we have is it not?
yet another thread for those with PHDs in spending someone else’s money or removing a cash flow and replacing it with, well nothing really

Last edited:
Michael Keane can bankroll us. Can afford fancy letters and postage and all sorts. It’s an odd approach to tell someone you’ve no idea how they run the club or what you’ve sunk into the club but that maybe you should do something else. But he isn’t the first so all power to his elbow.