Is it time for the fans to go?

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Tomorrows Friday and Friday is often an announcement day. I'll do it now, Ban RAEFIL from PNE ….hanging around for years, making me and the black prince and Biggsy and Ernest all sound old., oh and Sid

Tuesday Nights

Forum Patron
Patron
The current pilot scheme seems to be working well! The football is unaffected but the players are reporting much less abuse, the traffic is really light on match days, local residents can park outside their houses, and incidents of booze fuelled inter fan violence have dropped off the scale. You may have a point Raef🤔

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
To say nothing of the full bottles on the shelf at Brysons, pineapple chunks, sherbert lemons and pear drops. Bet Roundys have lost some sales too

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Blackpool tried that - it didn't work and they are still shit :)
No your wrong, Blackpool claimed to have tried it, but actually it was just the Glory hunters abandoning ship. Some did claim to be boycotting but continued to attend. They did try to get drone footage but the Drone disappeared.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Ha!

"We got the Oystons out like we said we would..."
I don't think you did. I know you want to claim you did, like the many false claims over the Years, but the Fans had nothing to do with it. That was Valerie Belokon whom you guys once claimed wanted the club, yet he just wanted his money back and a little extra.

In fact they haven't gone yet, there is still I believe one wants his Job back https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...fc-and-says-he-was-unfairly-dismissed-1387089

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Some of them have been hanging around for years, and what have we achieved? Its time the were got rid of, a negative influence on the club.

For too many years weve blamed managers, players, the chairman yet the fans have got off with this lightly.

Enough is enough.

"Fans out!"
You’re only doing half a job here. To go alongside the “Neil Out” thread, we also had one “If Neil goes, who could replace him?”.

So if we are all out on our ear, how should the current fans be replaced?

Final Stand

Forum Patron
Patron
Some of them have been hanging around for years, and what have we achieved?

Its time the were got rid of, a negative influence on the club.

For too many years weve blamed managers, players, the chairman yet the fans have got off with this lightly.

Enough is enough.

"Fans out!"
Fans should appreciate and support that we are a Career Development opportunity for managers and players, we are so lucky to have experienced the highs we have had for the past 60 years, start the cull!