PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Is it time to take the advice of every terror expert...

...and stop publishing the name and/or religion of terrorists?

I've heard it time and time and time again. From psychologists to the terror expert who lectured me on the subject through my work. If a suicide bomber knows they will get no fame, no honour, no 'lone wolf' status, you will pretty much eradicate suicide bomber terrorist acts.

The cost of that is, that we, the mob, don't get to vent towards somebody/something, the press are effectively censored from reporting what is definitely in the public interest.

I've heard it time and time and time again. From psychologists to the terror expert who lectured me on the subject through my work. If a suicide bomber knows they will get no fame, no honour, no 'lone wolf' status, you will pretty much eradicate suicide bomber terrorist acts.

The cost of that is, that we, the mob, don't get to vent towards somebody/something, the press are effectively censored from reporting what is definitely in the public interest.

The way I understand it they are doing it for alah not the press releases, in which case it's pointless to not publish.... Not only that it would be like hiding away.......and you are right, it would be legal censorship( there's enough already) and an extremely slippery slope.
Just an afterthought.... If this were to be the case then can you imagine the witch hunt that would ensue ( on publc media etc ) after an atrocity, the cause of which was kept quiet?... Every chance of the wrong person being hung by the baying mob...Dangerous stuff mate.

I don't care to hear/speak the name or see the face of a bastard who killed children. Fuck him, fuck his ideology he doesn't deserve air time or wasted anger I'd rather talk about the children we have lost and about how we help their family's and about how we start telling our government that we are sick of them meddling in the middle east, we're sick of them making decisions that we deal with the repercussions of.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I don't care to hear/speak the name or see the face of a bastard who killed children. Fuck him, fuck his ideology he doesn't deserve air time or wasted anger I'd rather talk about the children we have lost and about how we help their family's and about how we start telling our government that we are sick of them meddling in the middle east, we're sick of them making decisions that we deal with the repercussions of.

My thoughts too.

That's it Tinks, just brush it under the carpet . This has been brushed under the carpet for to many years the left have actually Facilitated this.

winkytinky said:

And just run away, bury your head in the sand, avoid the difficult conversations and blame it all on western governments.

Then sit back, relax, wait for the next slaughter of innocent kids and repeat.

oh and don't forget, "pray for *insert name of city attacked by ISLAMIC terrorists*"

And just run away, bury your head in the sand, avoid the difficult conversations and blame it all on western governments.

oh and don't forget, "pray for *insert name of city attacked by ISLAMIC terrorists*"
[/COLOR]

You can go fuck yourself, you're putting this on me ? Laying it at my doorstep ? Murdering bastards are Murdering bastards I'm not burying my head I just don't want to give oxygen to the cunts/individuals that do this vile shit and what's wrong with saying we should be telling those that make decisions on our behalf they need to be accountable for their actions, whether you care to hear it or not they are the ones that have brought this crap to our doorstep. The Muslim community should be looking within themselves of course but those of us that aren't Muslim should be holding the bastards in power to account as well. Don't try and make me feel bad because I don't want to see the face of a child Murdering bastard. You're like a pig in muck when shit like this happens. Just fuckoff

MJB said:

Short term fix, pile into the muslim community lock thousands up and hey presto problem solved.

Now look at history, another problem you cant deal with.

Irish internment!! Well that worked fucking well didnt it? Oh and those that pointed out it was counter productive you and others now call terrorist sympathisers!

I know youre not stupid, far from it, but a sticking plaster isnt going to sort out a massive gaping wound.

Yes there needs to be people locked up how about strting with Bush, Creney and Fucking Blair!

That's it Tinks, just brush it under the carpet . This has been brushed under the carpet for to many years the left have actually Facilitated this.

Abhorrent bullshit that Rob. 'The left have facilitated this' is bollocks. Didn't take long did it for the far right to politicise this did it?

How the fuck am I putting this one you winky?

Im sick to death of reading my social media and the same people saying the same shit time after time. First its sharing bullshit hashtags prayfor... etc, then its straight into posts of "not all muslims" "nothing to do with islam" Somehow making the muslim community victims in all of this.
Fuck all to do with real discussion. But at least they feel good eh?

No one has the fucking bottle to stand up and say what the heart of the problem is, the one ideology that links every single fucking one of these atrocities carried out by cunts. Because fuckwits are too scared to offend people and speak up and they would rather let some other cunt do it.

And dont you dare try and call me for commenting on these issues like I do. Your desperation and hate filled desire to pin everything on the government is utterly fucking pathetic. Shove it up your fucking arse you fucking hypocrite.

You can go fuck yourself, you're putting this on me ? Laying it at my doorstep ? Murdering bastards are Murdering bastards I'm not burying my head I just don't want to give oxygen to the cunts/individuals that do this vile shit and what's wrong with saying we should be telling those that make decisions on our behalf they need to be accountable for their actions, whether you care to hear it or not they are the ones that have brought this crap to our doorstep. The Muslim community should be looking within themselves of course but those of us that aren't Muslim should be holding the bastards in power to account as well. Don't try and make me feel bad because I don't want to see the face of a child Murdering bastard. You're like a pig in muck when shit like this happens. Just fuckoff

Well said tinks.

raefil said:
Short term fix, pile into the muslim community lock thousands up and hey presto problem solved.

Irish internment!! Well that worked fucking well didnt it? Oh and those that pointed out it was counter productive you and others now call terrorist sympathisers!

I know youre not stupid, far from it, but a sticking plaster isnt going to sort out a massive gaping wound.

Yes there needs to be people locked up how about strting with Bush, Creney and Fucking Blair!

When the fuck did I ever say anything like that? Or even imply?

[/COLOR]

Problem is MJB your exactly the same, I've never heard you lay any blame on UK/western foreign policy, maybe that's why you'd vote for more of the same.

Certain People have been saying this for years, yet when those saying so have been called stupid bigoted racist . I do not expect you to go back and check my posts but about three four years ago I said as did a few others on here this sort of thing would happen more frequently I even mentioned it could happen at Deepdale or football stadia's across the country . What happened a absolute tirade of abuse from certain posters actually laughing it off it will never happen just stirring up hatred racist ect but guess what .............

You have even said it to mjb as if he is a pig in muck . Get in the real world the prisons are a breeding ground for extremist Muslims even running them, if the other prisoners do not bow down to Islam. We have a massive problem in this country its about time those in power got hold of the nettle instead of running the other way incase of fear of upsetting the apple cart.

Finney said:
Problem is MJB your exactly the same, I've never heard you lay any blame on UK/western foreign policy, maybe that's why you'd vote for more of the same.

Then you don't read my posts properly then you?

At least one of my timelines will be a little less clustered with left wing hate after this morning. :)

How the fuck am I putting this one you winky?

Im sick to death of reading my social media and the same people saying the same shit time after time. First its sharing bullshit hashtags prayfor... etc, then its straight into posts of "not all muslims" "nothing to do with islam" Somehow making the muslim community victims in all of this.
Fuck all to do with real discussion. But at least they feel good eh?

No one has the fucking bottle to stand up and say what the heart of the problem is, the one ideology that links every single fucking one of these atrocities carried out by cunts. Because fuckwits are too scared to offend people and speak up and they would rather let some other cunt do it.

And dont you dare try and call me for commenting on these issues like I do. Your desperation and hate filled desire to pin everything on the government is utterly fucking pathetic. Shove it up your fucking arse you fucking hypocrite.

Well said MJB perhaps they may wake up one day .That day may be when these nutters have a dirty bomb god forbid .

Abhorrent bullshit that Rob. 'The left have facilitated this' is bollocks. Didn't take long did it for the far right to politicise this did it?

I just like how anybody to the left of Tommy Robinson is categorised as the "left" by the alt (far) right.