PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Is something wrong with patron privileges?

You think its bad now, myself @Bardas and @Nobber had to pay weekly subs when we were in the mod dungeon.

Bardas` decorating skills were exceptional, though, kept the place looking clean and bright.

If I'd been chief Mod the 3 of you would still be in there and paying... Maybe not Bardas, he's reasonable and I'd give him parole... :ROFLMAO:

Thats non of your business pal, but will tell you anyway. Its because of reckless users of the edit button, the type who poo on their keyboard and then don't clean it after.
So you do clean your keyboard after you shit on it?

@JK - can’t be bothered to start another new thread but something not quite right with my privileges in a different regard.

Your welcome to 222Mark thread- I see others replying and Liking, but I don’t have the ability to do either. Not major but something quirky. Here’s a screenshot (don’t be fooled into thinking they a separate posts!

1630934212475.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@JK - can’t be bothered to start another new thread but something not quite right with my privileges in a different regard.

Your welcome to 222Mark thread- I see others replying and Liking, but I don’t have the ability to do either. Not major but something quirky. Here’s a screenshot (don’t be fooled into thinking they a separate posts!

View attachment 4633

Only admin and moderators can post in that section.

You should be able to add a reaction if you have another look.

🤔 🤔 Me thinks you might have tweaked something! As shown by the screenshot, there was no Like button there a few minutes ago - but there is now!