PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Israel/Palestine

What sanctions should we impose on Israel

• None.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Heavy economic and political sanctions - not dissimilar to those v Russia

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Notable sanctions but nothing as bad as those v Russia

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just the deputy leader of the workers party and former labour MP calling for the destruction of Israel - how anyone can think of supporting people like this is beyond me!

GN02QKUbQAApKR5

GN02QKNa4AA6DnK

Wash my mouth out, but I must say that Braverman comes across pretty well in this discussion with a young pro-palestinian activist. And credit to GB News for hosting that discussion and not closing it down at all despite some very very strong accusations flying from her mouth.

IMO, the young activist is exceptional. Very articulate and a very powerful political animal who could become very prominent, if she so wishes. She certainly pulls no punches - but she could have done with softening her stance a bit... and learn to give a little ground from time to time, or she's not going to be converting many opponents to her cause. I think Braverman's summing up at the very end did include some fair criticisms that undermined the young activist... and in the eyes of most Conservative minded people, Braverman will have won that debate. Very lively and a good watch.

More “anti Zionism” is this raefil? 😃

That's a blast from the past, a proper conspiracy theorist, I thought they were extinct, I must do some googling of Ken O'Keefe should be a couple of hours of entertainment on 'YouTube'.

Alex Jones was silenced I think, when he had everything sussed out, what happened to the New World Order and the Lizard people, at last a gateway to the answer.

Thanks Snicks, you are a wealth of information.