PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

It makes very poor reading

Exactly mate.

3 wins in the last 15 games is fuckin disgusting. We're in serious trouble. We never look like scoring and are conceeding for fun.

Why didn't DF get another striker in on loan??:confused:

The Welbeck injury was very unfortunate. However an experienced defensive midfielder in the Brian O Neil mould is what we have clearly lacked in recent games- in fact since Mckennas departure. Hindsight is a wonderful gift.

The Welbeck injury was very unfortunate. However an experienced defensive midfielder in the Brian O Neil mould is what we have clearly lacked in recent games. Hindsight is a wonderful gift.

We knew Welbeck was out for a while before the loan window closed. To think we could get by with 3 un-prolific strikers was pushing it a little.

The lashers have finished above us because they are better than we are. Simple. They don't have a group of players amongst their ranks that don't give a shit like we do. Lets just fucking concentrate on getting to 53 points and stay in this division. Then when the season ends, the manager can get shut of those overpaid, workshy tossers who either don't give a crap or in a couple of cases simply do not have the ability.

I'm hoping we see the back of Davidson, Chaplow, Sedgwick, Carter, Brown, Mellor, Nolan and Collins. Interesting that amongst that group that I think 95% on here will agree with, we have probably our highest paid players???

However an experienced defensive midfielder in the Brian O Neil mould is what we have clearly lacked in recent games- .

Do you mean experience rather than youth? :)

Today was the worst team performance by a PNE side I can recall seeing - ever.

No organisation, no communication, no structure, no pattern, no passion.

I can recall many teams over the years made up of worse players, but in terms of collective effort making the team more then the individuals, today was the worst i can recall.

The only player to demonstrate any passion was Callum during his brief appearance - the rest (experienced and kids alike) were dross, just going through the motions.

I stuck up for you Rafa!

Have to say fair play to the Nobbers who have taken it on the chin and praised us. Less said about PrestonLad the better :youl:

We knew Welbeck was out for a while before the loan window closed. To think we could get by with 3 un-prolific strikers was pushing it a little.

I agree to an extent- in an ideal scenario we would have replaced Welbeck but finding a loan striker of similar quality in March is incredibly difficult, if not impossible. I stand by my opinion that despite Coutts and James having great potential they are 1. both too similar in style 2. too inexperienced 3. too lightweight to play as a midfield two in the championship.A poster on another thread likened them to the lampard and Gerrard scenario which i think is quite apposite. We are clearly far too easy to play through and have been for weeks hence my assertion that an experienced , defensive midfielder would have been a more astute aquisition rather than a striker to replace Welbeck.