PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Iversen signs on loan January '21 (confirmed)

- Danish goalkeeper Daniel Iversen moves to Preston on loan
- He spent the first half of the 2020/21 season in Belgium with OH Leuven
- The promising shot stopper signed a new deal with the Foxes to 2025 last year

He was performing really well for our sister club in Belgium until an injury, hopefully he can get some regular football with you guys for the rest of the season!

Cheers, we have a decent record with relatively young keepers on loan.

Pickford probably is the best keeper I've seen play for us.

Sam Johnstone was also excellent and even Rudd has done well since his first loan with us.

He is certain to get games as our back up keeper is gash.

Hopefully it works well for all parties and Politt having worked with him before is really encouraging.

Cheers, we have a decent record with relatively young keepers on loan.

Pickford probably is the best keeper I've seen play for us.

Sam Johnstone was also excellent and even Rudd has done well since his first loan with us.

He is certain to get games as our back up keeper is gash.

Hopefully it works well for all parties and Politt having worked with him before is really encouraging.
How about Iain Turner?

- Danish goalkeeper Daniel Iversen moves to Preston on loan
- He spent the first half of the 2020/21 season in Belgium with OH Leuven
- The promising shot stopper signed a new deal with the Foxes to 2025 last year
Makes me snigger when I see the term 'shot stopper' because it reminds of when we used to call drainpipe jeans 'shit stoppers.'

I don't much about either of them but I'm glad we went for this keeper rather than the other one.

He's been playing regular football last few seasons. Last thing we need is a 36 year old keeper starting for us who hasn't really played since 2017.

Promotion success with Rothertham as well to some extent.