January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
I don't think Neil would leave us for them, especially after our recent transfer activity.

Dick Dastardly

Forum Patron
Patron
Young lad moving from Essex to Preston must be difficult. Wouldn't be surprised to hear he's struggling to adapt to life round are way.
This stuff makes me laugh.

It's 200 miles away, he's not moved to a different continent.
He’s from Exeter. 246 miles to Essex. 264 to Preston. Still a fair way granted. Jayden Stockley has made the same journey and must be wondering why he bothered with amount of abuse he gets on this site. Hope he gets a move and proves all the so called experts wrong. I’ll be sorry to see him go and think he could do well in a different system.

sedgwick__7

Advisor to the Owner
Hope he gets a move and proves all the so called experts wrong.
It's just people giving an opinion about a PNE player on a PNE forum. When you give your opinion, ie. rating Stockley, does that make you a so-called expert ?
I’ll be sorry to see him go and think he could do well in a different system.
He'll do well in the lower leagues, which is where he'll be going.

the12thman

Forum Patron
Patron
Thank you all on the forum for entertaining me whilst I've been having the snip at Euxton hall hospital!

I'm almost about to leave, not quite the man I came in as of course. Feel like it's time for some cigarettes and alcohol.
Hope you’re ok mate, I’m not sure they’ve got cigarettes in hell

stf4ever

Forum Patron
Patron
Thank you all on the forum for entertaining me whilst I've been having the snip at Euxton hall hospital!

I'm almost about to leave, not quite the man I came in as of course. Feel like it's time for some cigarettes and alcohol.

Whats the story with your morning glory now then Keith?

In all seriousness Keith, all the best 👍.

JK

Forum Landlord
Staff member
Patron

Hopefully by the morning you won't slide away and little by little will be feeling Supersonic.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron

You’ll be just like some of our strikers now Keith. Firing blanks........

Hope you’re not too sore for too long 👍

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron

Welcome to the club. Enjoy the next couple of days....

volley

First Team

You may have to give the wild, wild Women a rest for a few days until the bruising goes down. Good luck.

ZeusHam

Advisor to the Owner
It's just people giving an opinion about a PNE player on a PNE forum. When you give your opinion, ie. rating Stockley, does that make you a so-called expert ?

He'll do well in the lower leagues, which is where he'll be going.
You’re a good poster & this is not aimed at you, as you give do give balanced opinions. You’re wrong in that it’s ‘just people giving an opinion’ the stick some of our players get is pathetic, particularly Stockley & Harrop. Yes JS is limited in certain aspect of his game, but he gives everything on the pitch & seems a really nice bloke. Some posters (not you) pull him to bits, I think the stick he gets is way OTT. He’ll score goals in a system that suits him better. Good luck to him & Harrop when/if he leaves us.

Mahogany Rush

Advisor to the Owner
PNE looking for a technician with plumbing skills:

Could we be getting a phantom winger without being in the 25 man squad?
He'll stop the leaks in defence ✌️

Mahogany Rush

Advisor to the Owner
You may have to give the wild, wild Women a rest for a few days until the bruising goes down. Good luck.
Don't cough, sneeze or laugh to much, that was my memorable experience.
I asked the doctor to take away the pain, but leave the swelling, they were a couple of (sore) Brammers 😯

IrishNorthEnder93

Forum Patron
Patron
Any truth in the Kyle Dempsey rumour?, linked with him a few years ago when he was at Carlisle, would rather we look to strengthen the defence instead.

Hope you've got a wheelbarrow ready for carrying them round tomorrow.
How you're right as rain soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.