PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I am pleased with us being so active and I really hope that all the loans excel, we do need an actual purchase and have had too many Ed Woodward style blusters when bidding. I'm all for a bargain and great value like United snapping up Eric Cantona but If we have found quality at a decent price - unlike Potts or Bayliss so far or - spend the money, do it.

I'm getting nervous now. Whiteman over the line, new deal for Browne and a CB in on loan (2 maybe) and the other 3 can leave if that is what they want to do and we will still look in really good shape and hopefully some money in to balance things financially.

I’m beginning to get a horrible feeling about the Whiteman deal. We seem to have been talking about it now for too long......we all know how these things usually end at PNE....

progressing as these type of deals do.

Donny not going to let their ‘STAR’ man go without trying to get what they want plus a bit.

as CB stated, patience required

progressing as these type of deals do.

Donny not going to let their ‘STAR’ man go without trying to get what they want plus a bit.

as CB stated, patience required
Do you think that we might sign him tomorrow or next week in your opinion?

I’m beginning to get a horrible feeling about the Whiteman deal. We seem to have been talking about it now for too long......we all know how these things usually end at PNE....
We’ve been talking about it for 4/5 days max.

Let’s all exercise a bit of patience. Transfers involving a fee will always take a little bit longer than loans.

I'm getting nervous now. Whiteman over the line, new deal for Browne and a CB in on loan (2 maybe) and the other 3 can leave if that is what they want to do and we will still look in really good shape and hopefully some money in to balance things financially.
Winger on the cards too apparently. Roberts at Leeds linked earlier

bung Harrop in for the rest of the season on loan to Donny

Seems win win to me - knowing nothing of how they set up formation wise tbf. But if ever a player needed 3-4 months of solid football its that lad. The hype needs to be be proved at some point

I'm fairly relaxed about whiteman given I'd not heard of him until 3 days ago and I imagine most posting on here wont know much about him either! Sounds a good 'un though so hopefully it'll get done and the confirmed trustworthy ITKers seem pretty positive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.