PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s already basically common knowledge Whiteman is coming but thought I’d confirm.

Mate from uni is best mates with BW and he told me he’s signed for 3 year undisclosed fee. West Brom and Derby also in for him.

Don’t shoot the messenger 🤷🏻‍♂️
Crap

I know it’s already basically common knowledge Whiteman is coming but thought I’d confirm.

Mate from uni is best mates with BW and he told me he’s signed for 3 year undisclosed fee. West Brom and Derby also in for him.

Just mentioned also that if all goes to plan, announcement is tomorrow, latest Friday. If wrong then my mates made me look a cunt but thought I would tell you guys 👍🏻

Just mentioned also that if all goes to plan, announcement is tomorrow, latest Friday. If wrong then my mates made me look a cunt but thought I would tell you guys 👍🏻
Sounds like you mate is just giving you information that is already in the public domain, nothing new and with Derby's financial trouble, i very much doubt they were in for him

Sounds like you mate is just giving you information that is already in the public domain, nothing new and with Derby's financial trouble, i very much doubt they were in for him
It just came up in convo, the more interesting info was the fact the 3 years and undisclosed fee. I’d say it’s pretty certain tho that info, showed me pics of them as kids and group chats they are both in. Wanted proof myself 😂Sorry it’s not ground breaking news though, I’ll try and find out how many freckles he’s got on his left bollock che

Cheers Bally, Hope that it gets confirmed tomorrow.....

It just came up in convo, the more interesting info was the fact the 3 years and undisclosed fee. I’d say it’s pretty certain tho that info, showed me pics of them as kids and group chats they are both in. Wanted proof myself 😂Sorry it’s not ground breaking news though, I’ll try and find out how many freckles he’s got on his left bollock che
It’s good info Bally.... quite re-assuring (y) (y)

Surely it would be two and a half or three and a half years? Most contracts run to the summer.

I'd love Browne to be nagging Davies and saying come on lad, let's get the club you've grown up with in the Premier League.
I don’t know if interest in Davies might just wane in the next couple of months and he’ll think twice about leaving. We’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.